Do you feel uncomfortable when your SO tells you about their previous sex life?

Or do you find it interesting?

Does it make you cringe a bit, to know that they did it with other people before? Should they tell you all of the times they had sex or not?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• She would not be my SO, if she talked about her previous sex life. I don't want to hear how she fucked another guy.

0|0
    0|0
    • So you wouldn't want to know how many she did or so?

• Crazy: The post said nothing about numbers. It said "tells you about her previous sex life." That implies more than saying a number, as in maybe quite a lot more.

• I would rather not know what I am doing oral on. It is like eating in a restaurant, I would rather not know that someone spit in my food after I ate it.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have never asked about my partners previous sex life, so I don't really know how I would act. It seems like TMI for me.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• I dont like it or really want to hear about it, it degrades her in my opinion. Same as I never talk about my previous to her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find it very interesting, and very horny, the more detail the better.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would feel down. But truth is truth, i would appreciate her & accept the truth.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is why i prefer a virgin girl

0|0
    1|0
  • I would prefer she didn't no. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • uncomfortable? Not at all. The past is the past.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find it interesting and arousing

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I think it's always a fun conversation and a good way to get to know the other person.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like hearing about things he's done, I can stop myself being jealous on the whole, and I'm just a curious person 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • He doesn't have any previous sex life.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes