Do you feel uncomfortable when your SO tells you about their previous sex life?

Or do you find it interesting?

Does it make you cringe a bit, to know that they did it with other people before? Should they tell you all of the times they had sex or not?

410

Most Helpful Guys

• She would not be my SO, if she talked about her previous sex life. I don't want to hear how she fucked another guy.

• So you wouldn't want to know how many she did or so?

• Crazy: The post said nothing about numbers. It said "tells you about her previous sex life." That implies more than saying a number, as in maybe quite a lot more.

• I would rather not know what I am doing oral on. It is like eating in a restaurant, I would rather not know that someone spit in my food after I ate it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have never asked about my partners previous sex life, so I don't really know how I would act. It seems like TMI for me.