Wtf kind of shit is this?

This morning before my husband went to work, we both got into an argument, because of his rude attitude. Its like my presence just ignored the hell out of him, and he hates my presence. What happened was, he couldnt find his wallet and keys, and got all angry. Slamming doors and shit. Blaming me for it too. He even told me im always on his fking way, im a fking lazy bitch. So i yelled at him back. He stormed off, an hr later, coming back to grab something and went back. I decided to text him that im sorry and i love him. I got nothing back, he ignored my message. But he txted to a group message that my sister txted to us. Im so fucking mad right now, i feel like i should just leave him ti see how he fucking likes it! Should i? I didn't even do anything wrong to begin with and i fcking apologized for nothing!
Updates:
2d
This just shows he doesn't give a damn about us anymore.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• I’ve taken shit out on people I love. I doubt a person exists who hasn’t done this.

After a bit of self reflection, I would expect him to apologize. If he doesn’t, he’s truly an ass. If he does, he’s just human.

But I wouldn’t take it lightly in any case. You shouldn’t have to put up with it on a regular basis, even if he does apologize.

I hope he comes to his senses soon, especially since you were the first to reach out. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Give him space for a bit, might be work related stress? Try to communicate to see what could be the problem. Guys don't know how to communicate their thoughts well, so he'll "probably" blow off the conversation. Just know the problem is not with you, unless you did/know something we don't know. As much as you'd like to be mad yourself for him being mad at you, it'll add to the problem than resolving it. GL on your marriage, marriage and any relationship is work.

0|0
    0|0
  • That sounds like domestic abuse. What does someone do to deserve that? If he'll take out his frustrations on you for something you didn't do, might as well forget saying good bye to the relationship when you accidentally do something.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why did he call you a lazy bitch? Do you have a job? If not that's cool you two have a more traditional sort of relationship. If this is the case are you a full time Mom? If not do you keep the house clean and make sure his dinner is ready when he gets home have breakfast made. He clothes cleaned and layed out for work make lunch and are there for him when he gets home from a long day working to provide for you. If so is this a regular occurrence or did he just have a bad day. If you are pulling your weight in the relationship and that means regular sex as well, and this is a common occurrence then this guy is a piece of shit. If you sit around and fuck off all day doing next to nothing then you need to step up your game and start being a full and active member of your relationship.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2d

I do everything a house wife would do.

• 2d

But after this happened, i dont even want to keep the house clean or cook for him anymore. Or even give him sex.

• calm down seems like your over exagerating about this.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2d

Im not over exaggerating. This did happen.

• When I read things like this it gives me hope

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, leave him... he deserves better

1|0
    1|1
  • seems like that could turn abusive quickly.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• One of u has to calm down.. these fights are so pointless.. is that what u want your marriage to be?
    Go on a vacation. Maybe a change in location will be better.

0|0
    0|0
  • What an ass.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hey don't get so mad. Calm down... these are like the perfect manly ways to get back at a woman without physically hurting her... tho I think this still hurts like hell... the SILENT TREATMENT. Anyway just give it time and don't worry too much

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes