Are men or women more deceitful in a relationship,?

#wowgirl10q#wowgirlrocks#
#wowgirl10q#wowgirlrocks#

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• I believe that women are less honest overall because they will hint or hold back if they are afraid of hurting feelings. Guys are fairly direct and say what they mean unless they are trying to lie. I think at times women decide to be deceitful because they don't tell the whole truth in order to not make someone feel badly, at times they put emotions over facts.

0|1
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Both genders are capable of being deceitful. And anything can bring out that side. Self esteem, trust issues, what kind of environment to were raised in is what it all comes down to in my opinion. What happens when you feel like someone is getting over on you. You either let it happen or you investigate it in secret. And if you find out somthing heart breaking retaliation normally falls after which coiuld involve being deceitful in relationships friendships

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 40

• To themselves or to each other? I'd say both can lie pretty loosely in a relationship once they get in the habit of it. Its one of the reasons little while lies can be dangerous as they reinforce the habit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I am not deceitful and I think women tend to be a bit more deceitful by nature while men tend to be upfront mean to each other. However, I know a lot of guys that use bull**** as their primary means to get laid and keep a relationship so when it comes to relationships I am actually going to say on average men tend to be more deceitful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well 80% of the time women are the ones who end relationships or want to move on to someone new. That and how many guys do you see in court wanting money from breaking up with a partner. I think guys are more likely to cheat or do something they regret. However women are less forgiving and usualy not able to forgive easily.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither, in my experience. Deceitfulness is a trait of shitty individuals, not of one gender or the other.

1|2
    0|0
  • Depending on who the fuck wants to talk about shit and who the fuck dont. A relationship is comunication between to people who feel everything for one another! If you are hiding something that is detrimental you will lose the relationship if you continue but have a 50/50 if you say something. Never say men are or women are. It's you who has to be honest with yourself and your partner. As they should be with you and themselves.

Hiding a surprise is different.

0|0
    0|0
  • if any do that sort of thing they not genuine to sink that low,
    as with most things its always equal

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the person.
    I knew a couple where she would tell him she loves him every morning, seemed really sweet, and she was banging his best friend the whole time.
    I knew another couple where he did the same thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Deceitful people are deceitful. Gender has nothing to do with this.

0|2
    0|0
  • I am not sure if it has to do with gender. When you are not honest with yourself you will not be with anyone.

1|1
    0|0
  • Men lie about silly shit to make feel better when yourself esteem is low but women lie about through the whole relationship about their feelings and shit that matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • People are deceitful, I don't think it's a trait that is more particular to specifically guys or girls.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would say in general it would be equal, but in my personal experience it's been women

0|0
    0|0
  • I think no-one can answer this precisely. Because, it varies person to person (irrespective of gender)

0|0
    0|0
  • Equally. In my experience in life a deceitful person is a deceitful person. Gender plays zero role.

1|0
    1|0
  • Gender has nothing to do with that, it more has to do with your personality

1|0
    0|0
  • men can't even lie efficiently if they want to 😅 so...

0|0
    0|0
  • Women by far, they don't want to hear the truth and they are always holding something back

0|0
    0|0
  • Women in the fact that new dress or bag with the labels attached that you claim you've had for 30 odd years

0|0
    0|0
  • I could go either way on this but I think women make better liars.

0|0
    0|0
  • based on recent observations/experiences definitely women

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 8

• why do you always add crazy photoshopped images of yourself in every post? Im just curious

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the person nt the gender. sometimes I wish I could lie easy so I dont make anyone upset if my opinion is diffrent or if I dont like someone they love.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should totally make out with yourself.

In my experience, guys are more deceitful.

0|1
    0|1
  • I guess it just depends on the woman she might give another chance, maybe lower herself to his level , use him for his money... Or just leave his ass period.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's who doesn't wanna committ..
    It can be a man and it can also be a woman..

2|0
    0|0
  • Both equally

2|0
    0|0
  • Equal.

1|1
    0|0
  • Women

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes