Are men or women more deceitful in a relationship,?

#wowgirl10q#wowgirlrocks#
#wowgirl10q#wowgirlrocks#

942

Most Helpful Guys

• I believe that women are less honest overall because they will hint or hold back if they are afraid of hurting feelings. Guys are fairly direct and say what they mean unless they are trying to lie. I think at times women decide to be deceitful because they don't tell the whole truth in order to not make someone feel badly, at times they put emotions over facts.

Most Helpful Girl

• Both genders are capable of being deceitful. And anything can bring out that side. Self esteem, trust issues, what kind of environment to were raised in is what it all comes down to in my opinion. What happens when you feel like someone is getting over on you. You either let it happen or you investigate it in secret. And if you find out somthing heart breaking retaliation normally falls after which coiuld involve being deceitful in relationships friendships