Where does your happiness lie?

Where does your happiness lie?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 75. Because of good fortune, I was able to retire at 56, and haven't took a lick at a snake ever since. When I retired, I decided to dedicate my life to stamping out bullshit, wherever, and whenever, I see it. And that's what makes me happy.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Connecting with every energy around me, making me feel and see how amazing life is, my life and those of everyone and everything on this planet.

0|1
    0|0
  • My happiness lies within myself, but is stimulated by outward forces particularly music.

0|0
    0|0
  • I understand the photo but I can say it comes from me bc I’d be lying. It comes from the people around me- they give me joy.

0|0
    0|0
  • My kids

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I disagree with that statement. I find happiness in communication with people (outside source), happiness in an emotional connection with someone (outside source) and having my needs met and the opportunity to feel successful (outside source).

In the end its whatever makes someone happy, there is no right or wrong way. Unless what makes you happy is hurting others.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I am the essence of happiness. Cause when I am around people they get happier. So why does it work one way and not the other way around? I have no idea.

0|0
    0|0
  • Happiness lives within yourself. You just have to find it to make it happen. No one else is going to make it happen for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do what you like doing.
    Well if you say that to a killer, rapist or pedophile than s**t hits the fan.

0|0
    0|0
  • she lays dead in her coffin.

0|0
    0|0
  • In pleasure.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes