Is your spouse being aquatic important to you?

#wowgirl10q#wowgirlRocks#
#wowgirl10q#wowgirlRocks#
I could never be with someone who couldn't swim or didn't enjoy being around the water.

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I like the water but I've never learned how to swim. I was a lost cause when I was younger but now that I'm older I want to figure it out so I can spend some more time in the water. Not just walking around or playing basketball or something

0|0
    0|0
  • My future spouse should really, and I mean really, love to showcase her photo editing software, preferably as a part of a bunch of questions she has. If she can't do this, I just don't think there is a future between us.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• My boyfriend is afraid of deep waters while I love to dive deep within, having similarities isn't what keeps the relationship intact, it's accepting and helping each other to get through it, if ones good at something and the other wanna try it then show him how, it's important that he is willing, if not so what what matters is he doesn't stop u being yourself.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 34

• What if the person couldn't swim but they could add blue tint to photos to make it look like they were under water?

0|1
    0|0
    • That's not nice. I'm not mean to you. So why the need to degrade me?

• Show All
    • You don't have to apologize. I guess it's difficult to know what will upset a person and what won't. It certainly wasn't my intention to create any distress or feelings of being harassed, so I am sorry that that ended up being the case. I guess I also went on the defensive which doesn't help matters.

• Thank goodness we are both adults🙂no hard feelings thank you again

• While I enjoy the water (pools, lakes, rivers, oceans), it isn't of any particular importance to me whether my girl enjoys those things or not. I can do them with others on occasion, or alone, and there are plenty of other things to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Id love if she enjoyed the water just as much as I did. there's a lot of fun things you can do as a couple in the water 😋

Not a dealbreaker if she doesn't like it tho, as long as she support my decision of swimming daily 😄

0|1
    0|0
  • I like fish, ponds, streams and other water features.
    But I have no desire to submerge myself in water unless it is in a scorching hot jacuzzi or a bathtub.

0|1
    0|0
  • As long as they weren't completely hydrophobic, I'd be okay with it.

That way, I could at least teach them to swim.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ahhh the waves of wowgirl, I don't know how to swim that well, I love being in the water but I basically know the doggie paddle.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not like super into swimming, but i like cliff diving and climbing around and swimming to my favorite coves and such at pictured rocks, and if you couldn't keep up, it wouldn't work

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. I can swim. I'm ajctually pretty good at it. But I haven't swimming in years. The nearest lake ids a cesspool. And i won't swim at the Y cuz people pee in it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thats a really pretty picture. Sorry I keep saying that. I can't decide if teal or blue is my favorite color.

• Thank you so much

• Well I can't swim and therefore don't like being around the water, so that's not a problem if my partner is the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it would be a dealbreaker for me - Never really thought about it TBH

0|0
    0|0
  • Being able to swim is always a plus incase of a survival situation but it's not something I'd do for fun

0|1
    0|0
  • Very much so. I live on a sailboat and go fishing frequently. In fact, my girlfriend and I went fishing yesterday evening.

0|0
    0|0
  • My wife loves the water swimming rain
    Me on the other hand not so much but I enjoy swimming here and there but its not important

0|0
    0|0
  • Well meet being a person who can't swim and doesn't like water that much it's not important to me in the slightest

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven’t gotten the chance to because a more than decent swimmer yet, but want to. I love water.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. This kind of a thing is not a deal breaker for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really that important but I so like the pool sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • I can dive and do back flips. You can call me a horn fish lol ehem i meant swordfish 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as they know the basics of swimming, I'm good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I want my girlfriend to be a mermaid.

1|2
    0|0
  • I could care less.

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes, it is, come to think of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • YES very important. My ex would not go swimming.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, I'm not into fish love to be honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Same for me I love water

0|1
    0|0
  • Mermaids don't work for me

0|1
    0|0
  • Do you float well?

0|0
    0|0
  • never thought about it honestly

0|0
    0|0
  • Water is life literally and figuratively for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 25

• Yes considering i live in nz and literally half our entertainment is beaches and lakes

0|1
    0|0
  • I mean.. if you live in the Netherlands and can’t swim what hell are you even doing 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • For the most part, yes (I'm a water baby), but I've made exceptions.

1|1
    0|0
  • Not important really. I can't swim myself so it would be stupid for me to expect him to swim.. although he can

0|0
    0|0
  • I do like being in the water and all that but I've never considered it being a turn off, the other day though i realised a guy being afraid of heights is kind of

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, doesn’t matter at all to me and has never even crossed my mind before. I don’t like swimming all that much myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Such a bizzare criteria for selecting a spouse.
    "Can you swim?"
    "Nope"
    "You're out!"

0|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn’t say important but I spend a majority of my time around the beach so they’d have to learn to love it one way or another

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. If he doesn't know any skill I will make him learn it and vice versa.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don’t think your partner has to be aquatic like you. Maybe that’s something you can do with a friend instead

0|0
    0|0
  • I rarely go to the beach to go in the water, but I rather lay out... but I love the pool :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t care but coincidentally my boyfriend swam varsity in college

0|0
    0|0
  • No wtf? Weirdest question I’ve read on this website. I don’t care if he swims or not.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yess mee toooo @PrettyRegular please tell me you can swim

0|0
    0|0
  • What dose that have to do with a relationship being healthy

0|0
    0|0
  • They don’t have to know how to swim, but if they don’t mind being in the water then that’s fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • How aquatic? He can fish or he's Aquaman?

1|0
    0|0
  • It's important that they're not
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

1|0
    0|0
  • No I don't care

0|0
    1|0
  • We love to go swimming and chilling in the hot tub

0|1
    0|0
  • Do you mean as in swimming?

0|0
    0|0
  • No it’s not

0|0
    0|0
  • I thought you mean literally aquatic

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have one but I've always love water

0|0
    0|0
  • No it isn’t important. It’s preferable.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes