Is your spouse being aquatic important to you?

#wowgirl10q#wowgirlRocks#
#wowgirl10q#wowgirlRocks#
I could never be with someone who couldn't swim or didn't enjoy being around the water.

2736

Most Helpful Guys

• I like the water but I've never learned how to swim. I was a lost cause when I was younger but now that I'm older I want to figure it out so I can spend some more time in the water. Not just walking around or playing basketball or something

• My future spouse should really, and I mean really, love to showcase her photo editing software, preferably as a part of a bunch of questions she has. If she can't do this, I just don't think there is a future between us.

Most Helpful Girls

• My boyfriend is afraid of deep waters while I love to dive deep within, having similarities isn't what keeps the relationship intact, it's accepting and helping each other to get through it, if ones good at something and the other wanna try it then show him how, it's important that he is willing, if not so what what matters is he doesn't stop u being yourself.