Are you satisfied with your relationship status?

• Yes I'm happy that I'm single/In relationship
    Vote A
  • No, I'm not.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Not really.

I've always been single and the thought of being in a relationship sounds cool and is something I'd love to try.

Of course though, it may not be for me, but it just seems kind cool and when something seems kind of cool to you, your mind kind of tricks you into believing it's perfect, making you want it

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I don’t know. Yes and no.
    Yes, during the day I’m happy being single cause I’m focusing on myself and my goals in life and I’m not with somebody that causes a distraction for me.

Then sometimes at night I’m so overwhelmed from the day I either knock out or get sad cause I don’t have anyone to hold on to and we talk and listen to each other and put our energy at ease.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm very happy, I'm married to John, in him I have everything I want, not in specific order but here is some,
    1/ humour,
    2/ conservationist,
    3/ good looking
    4/ great father
    5/ trustworthy
    6/ best friend
    7/ confidant
    8/ sexual prowess
    9/ my space
    10/ hard working,
    11/ the best choice I could have made, I love him and he loves
    me, for what we are not what others want us to be,

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 45

• I'll go with no. I'm not quite sure though. I am and always was single but I don't want that to continue. Although I never really minded it. Maybe before but now it is kinda normal for me. It is often awkward for people to speak to me so that's a big problem why I'm single so I never really expect to be considered as somebody's crush but it happened more often than I would expect so o dunno

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, I am happy having 2 girls being passive aggressive and verbally attacking each other over me. I feel so wanted!!! =D

Jk i don't even care, just grateful to feel happy once again (unrelated to the above example)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, very happy and satisfied indeed. I'm getting married next year, and am looking forward to it. :)

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm okay being single. Being single is all I've ever known, so it's not as if I know what I'm missing.

2|1
    0|0
  • Definitely. I've been lifted out of a funk and about to be introduced to a new relationship. She's awesome, somebody from my past and I finally get my shot

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd love to be in a relationship, especially after last week i got a glimpse of what it would be like again. But for health sake dating is out of the question until i am healed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am in a relationship and there are a few outside issues that are complicating things plus a few internal issues that need to be ironed out - I am a bit confused at the moment

0|0
    0|0
  • Unfortunately I am not... I really wanna find a girl who is gonna be there for me! And not some highschool crush that will leave over summer break. Though it's not like I've ever gotten the chance to be heart broken, so I guess that's good!!😅

0|0
    0|0
  • no not really, I want someone to cuddle and makeout with. Sadly Im unlucky when it comes to finding a girl to keep 🤷

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not really. I am seeing someone but the situation is bound to end at some point and I am prepared to live out the rest of my life single and alone.

0|0
    0|0
  • No
    Humans are never meant to be alone (Single)
    So I would like to change it from Single to In a relationship one day I hope so.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yesterday my co worker was telling me about how she’s going to be laying in bed all day on her day off (same as mine) I told her, cool. So you could say I’m happy being single.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be much happier if I was going out with someone that i could share life with

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm not completely over my ex. I want to be with my penpal, but she's in the marine corp and has a boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not ideal, but better than being with someone just for the sake of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being single is harder than many people in relationships acknowledge. It's like they forget the struggle when they reach the destination.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. It's getting too many. I mean - I have a work life, too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Single, very happy. Saving myself for Zooey Deschanel.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I'm not wish i could have a special lady in my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've found my perfect ( well as close as it get to) woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 27

• What? Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I'm happy that I'm single

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm single and loving it. I've been single for 2 years now and i'm in no hurry. i like dancing with strangers and being free to live my life the way i want. right now i'm more focused on my study's, establishing my future and enjoying my youth

0|0
    0|0
  • It seems to get more and more stressful for both of us when he's gone on active duty or at training. Not sure what to do anymore to fix this or if it can be saved no matter what we do. It sucks

0|0
    0|0
  • Loving it~

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah.
    My last relationship exhausted me mentally.
    Happy to focus on myself and school for now.
    Will get into a relationship again in the future but I'm ok right now

0|0
    0|0
  • i guess, but i just really want someone to cuddle sometimes tho, why can't i get like a friends with benefits but for say affection?

0|0
    0|0
  • I LOVE to cuddle. I’m also big on babying grown men. I like to scratch their heads and back in my lap and watch them fall asleep. Beyond that I’m actually fine being ugly in peace🤷🏾‍♀️

0|0
    0|0
  • Ecstatically Happy, so much so I shall be getting married in just under four weeks time.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah because relationships at my age are just drama and they end sooo quickly so there's no point in being involved in that right now

0|0
    0|0
  • Rn I have two guys to choose from. So yes, I'm satisfied.

0|0
    0|1
  • I am fine being single rn, but I sometimes feel the emptyness

0|0
    0|0
  • Very much so. I am happy with my boyfriend and i hope we stay together for a long time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I’m extremely satisfied with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the day

0|0
    0|0
  • No... lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I wish I had someone to hold me.