Are you satisfied with your relationship status?

• Yes I'm happy that I'm single/In relationship
  • No, I'm not.

2947

Most Helpful Guys

• Not really.

I've always been single and the thought of being in a relationship sounds cool and is something I'd love to try.

Of course though, it may not be for me, but it just seems kind cool and when something seems kind of cool to you, your mind kind of tricks you into believing it's perfect, making you want it

Most Helpful Girls

• I don’t know. Yes and no.
    Yes, during the day I’m happy being single cause I’m focusing on myself and my goals in life and I’m not with somebody that causes a distraction for me.

Then sometimes at night I’m so overwhelmed from the day I either knock out or get sad cause I don’t have anyone to hold on to and we talk and listen to each other and put our energy at ease.

• I'm very happy, I'm married to John, in him I have everything I want, not in specific order but here is some,
    1/ humour,
    2/ conservationist,
    3/ good looking
    4/ great father
    5/ trustworthy
    6/ best friend
    7/ confidant
    8/ sexual prowess
    9/ my space
    10/ hard working,
    11/ the best choice I could have made, I love him and he loves
    me, for what we are not what others want us to be,