A woman/a man is more desirable when she/he has or when she/he does not have sexual experience?

• Experienced women/men are sexier.
    Vote A
  • Non-experienced women/men are more appealing to me.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Experienced women. Of course I grew up in The South where the Age of Consent was 12 or 14 in most states, and in the few where it was 16, nobody paid any attention to it, so it was pretty hard to find a girl, especially out in the country where our vacation houses were, who weren't experienced at 15.

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Yes. and urban (Indianapolis until age 27, then New York).

• I had a troll on Twitter who kept calling me a pervert for being interested in women in their late 20s.

• I think if she knows what she's doing its a turnon, however that doesn't make her more desireable then the unexperienced kind.

to me the looks/personality is more important then the past she had. If she's unexperienced its always fun to learn together, if she's experienced its fun to share the knowledge 😋

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say the latter option, less experienced. I think this because it means they probably have less baggage, are easier to impress, and are less likely to make fun of the guy because of their own insecurities.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• That has no value to me tbh, because no matter what she would have done in her past, that would belong to her. I wouldn't dare to judge her on anything, yet if I had a chance I would rather choose her to explore her experiences with me.

I always cared about my partner's smile, her personality. Surely someone I am totally not attracted to by her looks wouldn't be enough, but her past would never matter to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • The person is what is appealing.. Their experience level has nothing to do with it, no more than hair color or any other attribute Too much weight is placed on sexuality and experience, Believe me, it is stupid and the best way I know to miss out on a great person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Too little experience is better than too much. But that is in the extremes

0|1
    0|0
  • I think a lot of that depends on age and sexual experience of the person you're asking.

Currently, I prefer some experience, but when I was younger, non-experienced was my preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter, as long as she is tolerant of my needs, desires and limitations.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is a poor poll, less experienced women are more desirable and more experienced men are more desirable.

0|0
    0|0
  • The age dynamic might be interesting here but definitely experienced for me

0|0
    0|0
  • I have 0 experience lol
    But sure , a girl without much of experience would be good for me too

0|0
    0|0
  • It really doesn't matter cause im gonna train her to do it the way I like it

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually don't really have a preference one way or the other.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 6

• Maybe it depends on age and how experienced you are yourself. I would only go with experienced men, I am in my 30s and experienced myself. For me to go with someone inexperienced would be like starting back from scratch. When you grow older and more experienced then you often want to experiement with different things and you can only do that with someone else equally as experienced.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends, but yes less experience is more appealing.

0|2
    0|0
    • why? because it usually means they were also waiting for someone special.

Of course that is not always the case. And that doesn't mean I wouldn't date someone with a bit more experience.

• I like the person more than their experience.

• @witchslove
      It can be due to the intimacy of the first encounter :)

Also the idea of a girl giving the guy her virginity is like the best gift she can give that will saw you means a lot to me

• For me experience is great but as long as he hasn't had many partners.. thats the appeal

0|0
    0|0
  • Both can be sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • To me, yes!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes