A woman/a man is more desirable when she/he has or when she/he does not have sexual experience?

• Experienced women/men are sexier.
  • Non-experienced women/men are more appealing to me.

725

Most Helpful Guys

• Experienced women. Of course I grew up in The South where the Age of Consent was 12 or 14 in most states, and in the few where it was 16, nobody paid any attention to it, so it was pretty hard to find a girl, especially out in the country where our vacation houses were, who weren't experienced at 15.

• Yes. and urban (Indianapolis until age 27, then New York).

• I had a troll on Twitter who kept calling me a pervert for being interested in women in their late 20s.

• I think if she knows what she's doing its a turnon, however that doesn't make her more desireable then the unexperienced kind.

to me the looks/personality is more important then the past she had. If she's unexperienced its always fun to learn together, if she's experienced its fun to share the knowledge 😋

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say the latter option, less experienced. I think this because it means they probably have less baggage, are easier to impress, and are less likely to make fun of the guy because of their own insecurities.