Sexy girlfriend?

I started dating this really smart beautiful girl. She is like generally sexy , and im chubby , not pretty and sexy at all. A lot of boys (sometimes girls) are texting her or flirting with her all the time. She's bisexual and dated mostly men. I dont trust her yet , and she didn't do anything bad to me or cheated (yet) but she is taking compliments and flirting back a little. I dont want to get hurt. What should i do? im afraid , shy to talk to her.

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Smash it while you can... toss it as soon as you catch her cheating. My guess is that it's a matter of time and she will. But this could be a chance for you to work on yourself to get to her level physically, so that you can replace her with a girl that doesn't flirt back in texts with other people.

Just don't take a girls serious if she doesn't take it serious.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wish you weren’t anonymous so i could block you lol