Women With Big Noses?

As a woman with a fairly large nose (imagine arabic i would guess even though im not) I've been very insecure about it for years ever since i was a young girl. although I've had bf’s before and I've mentioned it to them, they haven't had a problem with it but i dont know if they were just saying that. i wanted to know if men were interested in dating a woman with a bigger nose or if it is a turn offWomen With Big Noses?
  • yah why not
  • depends how big
  • nah i dont think so
    Vote C

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Couldn't care less. Her nose isn't what I'm looking at. Usually I'm looking into her eyes, or at the rest of her.

A woman's nose size serves no purpose, and is therefore not something me genetically are wired to care about.

Most assets men care for size on are related to child-rearing. Your nose only lets you breathe, and its size doesn't dictate how well you breathe. So I don't honestly care.

The picture there is still a very attractive woman. I noticed her eyes and her lips way before her nose, even knowing the question the image pertained to. That's how my brain is wired.

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to hate my nose when I was a teen. I wanted it to be thinner and cuter. I used brown eyeshadow on the sides and light colored eyeshadow down the center - way before all this highlighting was a thing. Now I look at my nose and wonder why I thought it was so awful looking.