Women With Big Noses?

As a woman with a fairly large nose (imagine arabic i would guess even though im not) I've been very insecure about it for years ever since i was a young girl. although I've had bf’s before and I've mentioned it to them, they haven't had a problem with it but i dont know if they were just saying that. i wanted to know if men were interested in dating a woman with a bigger nose or if it is a turn offWomen With Big Noses?
  • yah why not
    Vote A
  • depends how big
    Vote B
  • nah i dont think so
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Couldn't care less. Her nose isn't what I'm looking at. Usually I'm looking into her eyes, or at the rest of her.

A woman's nose size serves no purpose, and is therefore not something me genetically are wired to care about.

Most assets men care for size on are related to child-rearing. Your nose only lets you breathe, and its size doesn't dictate how well you breathe. So I don't honestly care.

The picture there is still a very attractive woman. I noticed her eyes and her lips way before her nose, even knowing the question the image pertained to. That's how my brain is wired.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to hate my nose when I was a teen. I wanted it to be thinner and cuter. I used brown eyeshadow on the sides and light colored eyeshadow down the center - way before all this highlighting was a thing. Now I look at my nose and wonder why I thought it was so awful looking.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Look at the bright side, when you wake up in the morning you can smell the coffee... in Brazil.

0|0
    0|0
  • if personality is good and we click, then who cares about what she looks like...
    it wouldn't bother me tbf

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not a Problem at all. I don't care about Things like that,

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really mind , if the nose is much bigger than normal I think it would make it harder to kiss. It's a turn off for me but I would still be able to have a friendship with the person.

0|0
    0|0
  • When guys fall in love, they don't look at such minor things. Those who do, will simply not go that far. But most will.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends how big

0|0
    0|0
  • our kid will have a big ole honker but whatevs

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't be insecure about it. Some people don't like big noses, some people don't care, some people just glad to have a friend/girlfriend someone who loves and appreciates them

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes