Why are you still single?

Have you ever wonder why are you still single?Why are you still single?

83176

Most Helpful Guy

• @Luna1998 No point of me ever pursuing a relationship since I don't believe it will actually make me "happy", "fulfilled", "complete" or whatever you want to call it. I simply am more than 100% certain that it won't last and I think I'd only become even MORE MISERABLE AND UNHAPPY if I ever did try and then end up all back to square one when it's all over, as that is MORE LIKELY to happen than NOT. THUS IT'S BACK TO EMPTINESS AND FUTILITY ONE WAY OR ANOTHER FOR ME.

The incentives or desire to have one just isn't there within me one way or another anyway. I think the whole finding the "right" person is all hit or miss and completely random and inconsistent, entirely based on luck. It's a a bad joke. They could actually turn out to be just "right" for you for 5 years, maybe 10 years, 20 years, 30 years, etc., but NEVER GUARANTEED to be the "right" person for the rest of your life, etc. I always live by ANYTHING THAT CAN GO WRONG, SIMPLY WILL GO WRONG. Roll the dice, spin the wheel, toss a whole bunch of coins and hope they all land on the same sides. It's just very simple, if something isn't broken then there's no point in ever fixing it. If it is already fine the way that it is, then it's simply BEST TO JUST LEAVE IT THE WAY THAT IT IS INSTEAD.