Would you stay with someone you don't love?

2224

Most Helpful Girls

• No, no matter what, even if you have children with them. It's just going to end up having negative emotions on everyone so it's best to break it off

• I was in a relationship once where the love had fizzled out on my end at least, and I did stay longer than I should have because our issues stemmed from him really dealing with some deep stuff from his past and with his family. I just couldn't put the final nail in the coffin and break-up when the revelation that it was over, made itself clear. However, I don't regret it so much because he became a really good friend and I think had I broken up when I thought I needed to, we probably wouldn't have the good friendship we have now.

Most Helpful Guys

• Define what you mean by "love".

At its deepest, love isn't an emotion you feel. It's a way of life. A decision. A commitment.

But the words don't do justice to what real love is. It's deeper than you can imagine.

Why waste your time chasing something hormonal?

• Yeah, for a year I did. I'd never have believed it if I hadn't lived it. It's hard to leave someone you loved and someone who is a mother to your baby. Maybe I was scared of change or regrets
    I know now that I should have left as soon as I knew it was done.
    Life is a lot better now😀