Would you stay with someone you don't love?

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• No, no matter what, even if you have children with them. It's just going to end up having negative emotions on everyone so it's best to break it off

0|0
    0|0
  • I was in a relationship once where the love had fizzled out on my end at least, and I did stay longer than I should have because our issues stemmed from him really dealing with some deep stuff from his past and with his family. I just couldn't put the final nail in the coffin and break-up when the revelation that it was over, made itself clear. However, I don't regret it so much because he became a really good friend and I think had I broken up when I thought I needed to, we probably wouldn't have the good friendship we have now.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Define what you mean by "love".

At its deepest, love isn't an emotion you feel. It's a way of life. A decision. A commitment.

But the words don't do justice to what real love is. It's deeper than you can imagine.

Why waste your time chasing something hormonal?

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, for a year I did. I'd never have believed it if I hadn't lived it. It's hard to leave someone you loved and someone who is a mother to your baby. Maybe I was scared of change or regrets
    I know now that I should have left as soon as I knew it was done.
    Life is a lot better now😀

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 20

• Life is too short for that. Let go for both of you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who would? No.

2|0
    0|0
  • No, what's the point? If you don't love someone, there's really no future with them and staying with them would honestly be a waste of time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would anyone? Life is too short for that nonsense. Love is def key in relationship and is glue that keeps it together.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never date somebody I wouldn't want to love. I can always love a person, but if I can't stay with them, I can't stay.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I've been married to them for a long time and they're a good person, I'd probably stay. If not, I'd leave.

2|0
    0|0
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE
    OH HELL NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOHH

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course not. It would not be fair to me, nor to him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't because it can get destructive fot both of the partners.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 22

• Maybe. If I was married to them and we were going through a rough patch I would give it some time and see if my feelings returned. But if after work on both ends the love doesn't return I couldn't see how I could be with them anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • You mean as a long live in arrangement, I assume. I wouldn't because kliving together can b e difficult and not being in love will make it more difficult. But it will keep you from finding love. That said, if I needed a home and protection I can understand a need to do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • What's the point then? Why waste their time and yours?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. If I want you and don't wanna be with you then your a booty call.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. It would be unfair to the both of us.
    I did that once. Never again. It hurt both of us. Not worth it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Was it because u stopped loving her or just cause u didn’t love her from the beginning?

• I didn't love her from the beginning. I mean, I did, but I didn't. She was a good friend. I wanted to love her, and I thought that was enough. I thought wanting to love was love. Or tried to convince myself it was. But it wasn't. It was really unfair to her. She deserved better than a wannabe. I feel I misled her.

• Nope I deserve to be happy and I can't be happy in a situation like that

0|0
    0|0
  • No but I did stay with someone who didn't love me and said so which is just as bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes if they love me very much and want me in their life.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are stupid or they are in for the money they make.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes