Could you get into a serious relationship with a woman who has had a lot of plastic surgeries to be beautiful?

Could you get into a serious relationship with a woman who has had a lot of plastic surgeries to be beautiful?
  • YES
    Vote A
  • NO
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• She was attractive initially, then went up to God tier. ARe you kidding? I'd definitely be all in for her, if she was alright. Like, I'm a manhoe, but for *her* I might not mind giving it a shot and seeing if we clicked. If she was a pain in the ass, I'd call it quits, but I'd be more than willing to try at a serious relationship.

People are gonna be all like "It's the inside that counts". Yeah, well, the outside counts too. And the better your outsides are, the more people like you for your insides. I learned that very well, when I got jacked. And it's been proven. Hot people are perceived to be more intelligent and kind and overall better than others. People think they're basing it off the person's insides, but if a butt-ugly person has those same great qualities, they will not be received as well. Or might even be looked down on. We humans like pretty things.

But no, just because she used plastic surgery to upgrade her physical form, I wouldn't look down on her for that. Hell, I like it.

It kind of reminds me of Dorian Yates, a Mr. Olympia back in the golden age of bodybuilding. His perspective was, "I'm going to do whatever it takes." I respect that. I like that mindset. If you can upgrade, why wouldn't you? That's why you got all these rich Hollywood actresses looking like they're 30 when they're 50. It ain't diet and exercise. Which, incidentally, I prefer and support. I wouldn't encourage plastic surgery. But, I also respect people who have that mindset of, "I'm going to do whatever it takes to get what I want."

And, just sayin', plastic surgery is probably a lot safer than steroids.

2|0
    0|0
  • No frickin way!!! Euuughhh.

Plastic anything is a big 'NO, NO' in my book. Including boobs. I just don't like it. Completely natural is 100% better, including when it comes to make up.

I always go for the girl with the least amount of make up and no fake eyelashes, nails, eyebrows etc. Fake boobs in particular is a turn off. And brunettes who dye their hair blonde as well. I much prefer their natural dark hair. I could imagine girls feel the same about guys who bleach their hair blonde!

I prefer my girl natural!

2|0
    1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• While a beautiful looking woman (or man) sounds very attractive at first, you know that this appearance is just the result of more or less successful plastic surgery.

If your aim is just to get this girl into your bed for a few years, until she tarnishes, then you may have fulfilled your desire for beauty but less likely for compatibility.

Look at the entire package. She may be beautiful now but you cannot stop time and the traces it leaves on the body. What then, after the tits are sagging, once all the Botox injections hardly help or the fillers don't fill anymore?

You are then left with a shell that does not satisfy you physically anymore. Only then will you realize that the true inner beauty prevails over the outer ephemeral cocoon. If you did not place importance on the inner value before going for external beauty, then you will be a very unhappy elderly man.

And don't forget, outer beauty is a two way street. You also will lose attractiveness to this once beautiful young lady!

1|1
    0|0
  • If they had 30 surgeries that’s my limit, but I wouldn’t want them to look to far away from their original face. I have some features on my face that I despise, but I wouldn’t change it.

I got one believe that natural beauty is truly beautiful so I’m against wearing makeup except special occasions.

However it also depends up to the persons beliefs. If they find themselves pretty that’s what counts. I’m ok with plastic surgery but I would prefer for everyone to “chill a little bit” when it comes to it.

There’s a limit and it shouldn’t be surpassed.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 170

• I just have to tell you a story. There was a girl in my middle school and high school who had a disfigured face. It looked like her face had been pushed in at the nose, and she was cross-eyed, as though her eyes were aimed at her nose. I never knew her personally. I know that she was in a class for slow learners. And other boys my age, being obnoxious and stupid as adolescent boys often are, would offer "bribes" to other boys to dance with her at school dances, after which they would renege on paying the "bribe" and ostracize the boy who had fallen for it as though he were radioactive because he had danced with her.

NOW... this girl, had her parents, or the school, or SOMEBODY done something to get her the plastic surgery she should have had, she could have been beautiful. She had clear blue eyes and blond hair. If her appearance were remedied, I think the possibilities would have been endless. Her self-esteem would surely have improved about a thousand percent, and that can have a lot to do with how a person performs academically. Maybe she wouldn't have needed to be in a class for slow learners. I think about her sometimes. I wonder what became of her, and whether she ever did have her face corrected.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its a legitimate concern. I just saw a movie where a girl had a big long nose, and that surgery at first seemed to me bad, but all she wanted was to be treated was as normal. Her whole life she was teased for her nose, and then it was normal, not pretty but normal. I think it depends on the reason for surgery and the effect but my default is always, always, always relationship. Some one with a botched surgery could still be a beautiful person on the inside, that did not change, in fact she may be sad and broken, she needs help that more surgeries will not cure. She needs to see the beauty that she is, not the beauty she thinks needs based on her appearance. Multiple surgeries means she is broken, she keeps needing to fix something and thinks that it will make her better, the key is perception, looks are seen differently by everybody and you will "never" never never be completed satisfied with the way you look, there will always be something you want to correct. For some, maybe not but overall my point is surgery is not the cure all for your problem. You need to cure the inside and the outside will appear differently when you do. But baseline, every human, multiple surgeries or not, is still a person, they are still valuable and in my mind are not a lost cause but someone that needs love to cover the hurt and lies that multiple surgeries might have caused.

1|0
    0|0
  • Realistically, probably not.
    I'm personally into more natual looking women.
    Some flaws are endearing to me and I'm not perfect either so I wouldn't want to be with someone who judges so harshly on looks that they have to completely modify their appearance just to be happy.
    I wouldn't feel like she was very accepting or humble.
    It's vanity to the extreme.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, because she would be too vain and superficial; always worried about her looks. It would drive me insane. That, and I don't like the look of plastic surgery. I wouldn't want to live with someone's constant insecurities about their vanity all the time. Let alone the financial burden of it as well. Besides, a woman who is confident in how she looks to begin with is way more attractive anyway. I prefer a natural look.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I'd rather not be with someone that goes to that extent to look like everyone else. They're narcissistic, overly self conscious, and have no self esteem. The girl you showed, for example, looked WAY better before all that shite. Now she just looks like every botox injected bimbo like Jenner and Megan Fox.

1|0
    0|0
  • I voted no, but with a caveat:

If the surgeries were following a trauma, removal of a tumour or to repair actual damage caused by another illness, then that's different.

If she just doesn't want to look like herself any more then absolutely not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends.

If she had surgery because
    A) she had some accident or something, or
    B) she had serious self-image issues,
    Or in general, any surgery that would improve her physical and mental health, I have no problem with that.

If she did it just for the hell of it, and a lot of it, I'd fear that she is an unstable person, and as selfish as this sounds, I don't need her baggage. I have my own.

0|0
    0|0
  • My preference would be no. My current girlfriend has modified breasts, but they were done really well and look natural, so I like them. But typically, I prefer natural over any work done. Shave, get laser hair removal, but to get inserts and lypho or what-the-heck ever... I'm not keen on any of that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to say no if I have prior knowledge because loving yourself is something I am definitely fond of. If you don't like yourself how can you like somebody else or accept them liking you. I don't pay enough attention to know what fake looks like but I know what it feels like. After in a relationship I wouldn't break up with somebody because of that but it would be a breaking point if they were going to do so.

0|0
    0|0
  • no because she was pretty if not beautiful before the surgeries. so this was a matter of vanity.

i suppose i could consider dating someone who has had a lot of plastic surgery but if the reasons for doing so was more about vanity and obsession with the superficial rather than necessity

0|0
    0|0
  • It just depends. How does it look? Did she have some real defects, something that was malformed that correcting was a plus or was she a pretty girl who just felt vain and wanted to tweak a bunch of things on an already attractive face/body? Does she look natural and healthy or does she look kind of plastic and weird? Where was the surgery done? There are lots of variables and it would just depend.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you have small problem, fine but to go out and try to transform your face, to make your self beautiful that is so vain. And I don't think I could get on with a woman who is like that,. Its like when some women go for bigger false boobs , they are ridiculous , they look so false...

2|0
    0|0
  • Guess it matters what specific surgeries and what it's like to be intimate with someone who has had them.

In theory, there's the case that a natural beauty may never fully realize how lucky she is while the surgery patient suffered just to look good. So doesn't she deserve what appreciation she gets more than the natural?

0|0
    0|0
  • No cuz its sign of her insecurity and few people know this but fakes tend to rupture quiet easily. It usually results in bad sex and she will continuously tell you not be hard on that cuz its gona rupture and it kills the mood.
    The did feel like fake too... I am not attacking girls having them but its not worth it anyway and girls don't change your body to please the male market. Guys will understand and respect your judgement regarding it.

0|0
    0|0
  • As a person who honestly considered plastic surgery in the past I would say that it wouldn't affect my decision given that the person was compatible with me in other aspects.

I don't blame some people for considering or getting plastic surgeries. It's vain yes but deep inside we all want to look attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • Likely not because someone who can’t accept how they look probably wouldn’t be able to accept my own flaws. If it’s for medical reasons I’d have no problem with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I mean the girl was beautiful before and just as after only in a different form. But plastic surgery doesn’t bother me if a girl goes for it fine but majority of the time it isn’t necessary. And in some cases if the girl turns out to be an ompa loompa looking marshmallow i’m booking the next spaceship to mars.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care that much about looks, so if she does, it's a big turn-off. I probably would not have a relationship with her, although if her personality was great and she had some interests in common with me, I could overlook her focus on looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe she 1. Has a low self esteem ( not a bad thing) but
    2. She thrives on the attention she gets from others, again ( not a bad thing) but.
    3. Competing with the attention she gets for looking so beautiful is and will be a none stop thing. I mean a relationship is lets face it ( a job) you have to work hard for what you want. but having to constantly one up the last comment would drive a stake through the relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • I could, but if I knew beforehand, I'd think twice. High maintenance, and deep insecurities..

By the way, that original picture of the girl before the surgeries.. She looked fine as is. Lots of girls judge way too hard on themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • Seems Narcissistic or just overly vain. So if she's that superficial, it's hard to see how she'd be more deeper than that. But then again, you can't judge a book by someone's outward appearance.

1|0
    0|0
  • No tbh, unless those plastic surgeries were done to fix damages done by accidents or birth deformations.

0|1
    0|0
  • It wouldn't matter to me if she went through surgery to make herself how she wanted to be. So long as she is happy with her appearance is all I really care about. Of course I would want to find her attractive as well but that is assumes I think

1|0
    0|0
  • These pics aren't plastic surgery. Other than a boob job and possible lip injections the rest of the transformations in those pics is Photochopped.

0|0
    0|0
  • As only as the reason she had them was because she was made hideous beforehand by some kind of accident or an intentional defacing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would lean towards no
    Generally I do not find the recipients of large amounts of cosmetic surgery to actually look beautiful if anything the opposite
    It also suggests a very shallow nature which I do not appreciate

0|0
    0|0
  • the paradox here is that the whole trout pout botox face look is actually quite ugly. i dont mind if someone has a little correctional work but i would never want to grow old with someone who is going to look like jackie stallone

0|0
    0|0
  • Date or more correct meet hang out getting to know them, Yes!
    The backsid of why they really did do it makes them end up in friendzone since the mental issue's block's real deep feelings to develop.

0|0
    0|0
  • Aside from it being a turn off physically it signifies a deep level of insecurity for a woman. These insecurities will undoubtedly show up in other ways, even if the physical insecurity is fixed.

0|0
    0|0
  • A fake look is not attractive, so most definitely no

0|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 54

• Alena Shiskova was as beautiful before.

1|0
    1|3
  • I guess it depends on the level of plastic surgery. If its something like a procedure to fix something they aren't happy with like a crooked nose or a even a reduction of some sorts then sure I'd be ok with that, but when it reaches Hollywood level plastic surgery, NO, get those plastic freaks away from me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date someone who had surgery just fine. It's the inside soul that counts. As far as making a child with that person. I would like to see what they looked like naturally because I want my babies pretty. But, if I loved them enough... even that would not matter. The soul is everything!

0|0
    0|0
  • Is that the same girl in all of the images? She was beautiful before. After she just looks like a mannequin. Why is the plastic look so sought after?

I dunno. If it was something minor I could see it, but changing every aspect about your face just screams lack of self-esteem and projects every vain insecurity. I really don't get it.

0|0
    0|0
  • [If I was a guy] I would have to say no, because I would like to have an idea of how our future kids would look like. Not just that, but kids look up to their parents. If they find out their own parents used plastic surgery to make themselves look "hot" they will start to grow insecure about their own body and might also want plastic surgery to look like mommy. It just sends a bad message to kids.

0|0
    0|0
    • Just marry a guy like Rodrigo Alves, if you both had plastic surgery then it's not so bad since two wrongs make a right. Hell, just give your children their first cosmetic surgery by 1 year old, then the child will learn how to make themselves sexy, it's the way society is pushing so we may as well all hop on. *sarcasm".

• I could, but usually those girls are not my type. They're mostly too attention seeking, with a very high but sensitive ego and the ones I've met are also pretty moody. Here I'm speaking for people having such surgeries without the need for them, I have a friend that had plastic surgery to remove a big spot from her face and she looks very pretty now, even tho I haven't seen here before the surgery.

0|0
    0|0
  • The surgeries don't always come out right, and even years later they can get all wonky.

0|0
    0|0
    • is diet and exercise THAT terrible?

• In thoes pictures that woman is transgender. She went to a pumping party and had some mysterious liquid pumped into her body and face. That's why it looks like that. She had plastic surgery to fix the damage she did to she own body.

• @The_FallenOne All I know is I saw it on the TV Show "Botched".

• She doesn't look like she's had a lot of plastic surgeries. I would say 8t would only be an issue if she was addicted to it and taken to such extremes she's cutting her ribs out for a smaller waste line.

0|0
    0|0
  • NO, IF THE BODY IS FAKE THE RELATIONSHIP WOULD BE FAKE. I WANT ME, SOMEBODY, THAT GON' BE REAL! THAT IS Y I SAY "THE OUTSIDE DON'T MATTER, IT THE INSIDE THAT COUNTS! I WANT TO SEE THE INSIDE OF U! SO please LET ME IN!"

1|0
    1|0
  • You wouldn’t necessarily know. Incidentally, The particular picture of the women looked better to start with in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol, I wouldn't give much respect to both that woman and that man. I mean, the girl in the first picture is beautiful and the other two... there's a lot of woman like that, after applying makeup. Feels so plastic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most guys don't care, just like most girls don't care that a guy got himself muscular and hot using steroids. It's all about presenting yourself well and not going so far you actually ruin your looks.

0|0
    0|2
    • Kind of a poor comparison. It's more like if men started getting surgeries to look like Rodrigo Alves.

I also feel like most men would care, but that is much more subjective.

• Show All
    • LOL Says plastic surgery requires work because you pay for it. Like no one pays for steroids. Real dumb argument

Steroids need resistance training to get REAL MUSCLE. You ain't got nothing real with your implants loooool

• @TrenSwole you sound like a pathetic little bitch, crying over the fact that no one respects you for using steroids.

• If I were a guy I wouldn’t date a girl like that. Superficial and really insecure, no thanks. They most likely would get more work done.

0|2
    0|0
  • A guy like that sounds like a pain in the ass and too insecure for me. I want someone who isn't obsessed with his looks 24/7 where he doesn't need to surgically alter himself to look better

0|1
    0|0
  • If I was a guy, I'd say no. People like this are usually deeply insecure and my relationship proved that it's exhausting dating someone who doesn't want to help themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally my main concern is that she doesn't regret it. It's fine that she is vain. I'm vain too, I mean I'm even thinking of indulging in pedicure just cause I have some cash.

0|0
    0|0
  • You sure it's not just her makeup? I look like I got a facelift and nosejob when I contour and highlight a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • People seem to forget that some get a lot of plastic surgery to correct to outcome of an accident, disease or being born with a deformity.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I were a guy I would. I prefer dating someone attractive who have done plastic surgery than an ugly person who's 100 % natural.

0|1
    0|1
    • Its a good thing you are not a guy lol

• Show All
    • @vald9inches So?

• @devilman666 "A lot" don't mean the same things for everyone. Like I said I don't mind surgery at all no matter how much he have done as long as I find him attractive.
      Plastic surgery don't always make you more attractive, it can make you less attractive but if I have the choice between an attractive guy who have done a lot of plastic surgery and one who's ugly but 100 % natural I would take the one who have done plastic surgery.

• I would not date anyone who has had cosmetic surgery, too many self issues that will only destroy the relationship, too much baggage.

0|2
    0|0
  • It is clear that she lacks self-confidence and she would be seeking affirmation of her physocal aspects every now and then. It will eventually ruin the relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as its subtle.

The key is getting a GREAT plastic surgeon.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's interesting how many guys are saying no even though it's mainly to impress these men and their standards that women actually do so much. Even if it is not necessarily the most favorite of men, these girls are convinced that it is.

If I was a guy, I wouldn't wanna be with someone who got under the knife cause first of all I am against these kinds of permanent alterations in the body, especially when it is done for looks only. I really dislike this toxic part of the beauty industry that is really CRAZY to me and I wouldn't want to be with someone who gives in to their business. Some people could say, 'she can do it if she wants', it's not that simple. What about the thousands or even millions of girls that are made insecure by these stuff?

So it is not necessarily about appearance but it has more to do with everything surrounding an alerted face and body.

0|0
    0|0
  • If i were a man i wouldn't, our babies would be UGLY

0|0
    0|0
  • She looked better before. she had the girl next door look

0|0
    0|0
  • No.. minor work to improve confidence. Anything in excess is bad to me though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely! I would help them through their self-hatred as well. She looks beautiful both ways!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah she looks amazing I MEAN

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • No you couldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls