Do Couples Face Relationship Stress During the Holidays?

Statistics show a high percentage of break-ups and divorcemet during November and December, Is it due to holiday stress?
#wowgirl10q#wowgirlRocks#
#wowgirl10q#wowgirlRocks#
#NotSoSweetNovember

2|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes I think so.
    Sometimes being together 24/7 can be a stressor
    Other stressors can increase the relational stressor
    Maybe alcohol can increase stressors

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Fuck, I hope that doesn't happen. :o Did for my first but not for my second OR third! It depends on how INVOLVED you are with them... maybe divorces are more common then?

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• Maybe but I think more than likely it is just cause it's cold and people stuck inside around each other. The can avoid and make due in a relationship just so long then the cold hits and suddenly your stuck in the house with that bitch and then you've had it up to here. Then Bing Bada Boom divorce. Just in time for the new year.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's very possible, with families and judgement and over spending there's a lot of stress clearly in play and while it should not happen i could see why it might get to that point...

0|0
    0|0
  • Thr holidays should bring couples together and make them happy instead of breaking apart... the holidays are beautiful 😀

0|0
    0|0
  • All the parties and expectations to make everyone happy, would put a lot of stress on the relationship

1|1
    0|0
  • yes so much is going on at this time of year Christmas and new year its a very stressful time

2|1
    0|0
  • Maybe if I burn down the house trying to deep-fry a turkey for Thanksgiving... but that's a chance I'm willing to take.

0|0
    0|0
  • That and seasonal depression brought on by lack of sun light.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably not completely, but in a problem relationship it can be the proverbial straw that breaks the camel's back, so to speak.

0|0
    0|0
  • In case of divorce is that statistic of when it was finalized or initialized?

0|0
    0|0
  • most definitely.

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably... I dont

0|0
    0|0
  • No idea

0|0
    0|0
  • I definitely do cause it’s the time of year I get rid of the girl I’m dating

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

Recommended myTakes