Are feelings dissolved for someone in time?

927

Most Helpful Guys

• Love that pic! You look so cute! I think it's easy to lose the special feelings you once had for each other, that's why it's important to keep your relationship fresh and try new things and make sure that both are happy, you don't want a relationship to go stagnant..

• For most of the people yes they disappear as time passes, coz time heals.
    But some people overthink the situation and make it into a even more bigger problem (these are people who are overly dramatic or the ones who are secluded from everyone and are fkin introverted)

Most Helpful Girl

• Not necessarily dissolved. Depending on how strong they were in the first place, I think they can become weaker and just fade to the back of your mind if you keep your distance from them, but I think there will always be at least a tiny amount of feelings for the said person.