Are feelings dissolved for someone in time?

Are feelings dissolved for someone in time?

1|2

Most Helpful Guys

• Love that pic! You look so cute! I think it's easy to lose the special feelings you once had for each other, that's why it's important to keep your relationship fresh and try new things and make sure that both are happy, you don't want a relationship to go stagnant..

0|0
    0|0
  • For most of the people yes they disappear as time passes, coz time heals.
    But some people overthink the situation and make it into a even more bigger problem (these are people who are overly dramatic or the ones who are secluded from everyone and are fkin introverted)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Not necessarily dissolved. Depending on how strong they were in the first place, I think they can become weaker and just fade to the back of your mind if you keep your distance from them, but I think there will always be at least a tiny amount of feelings for the said person.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• I am not sure if the feeling dissolves or if my view of the person and therefore my feelings for her change. I can still remember being in love but I can't imagine being in love with her the way she is now.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the person, some people are easy to forget, but some are truly unforgettable. Feelings for the person who is unforgettable do not disavow themselves with time, rather they harden and cure and can become unbearable.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say dissolved. people might get really comfortable with each other and that may cause the "spark" to fade.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they don't have any influence in your day to day life then they're not likely to influence your emotions as time passes by.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I feel nothing for my exes. Which makes me sad. Love shouldn't simply be forgotten. Maybe that means it wasn't really love? My sobbing at the time says otherwise though.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the way they broke apart and how much they loved each other

0|0
    0|0
  • every fucking hour that passes by where i don't see my girlfriend i want to see her more and more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Feelings can change for someone over time - Strengthened or weakened

0|0
    0|0
  • yes but depends on how you really felt or feel about them.
    a few girls I tell myself I don't give a fuck but deep down i care and hope they're ok

0|0
    0|0
  • Many couples break up due to lack of attention and time together. I’d say that’s one example.

0|0
    0|0
  • No but they do fade into the back of your mind at least.

0|0
    0|0
  • Time heals all...

0|0
    0|0
  • It maybe possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. absolutely , if not dissolved, stowed away

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh yes... I mean, in most cases.

0|0
    0|0
  • It happens

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not yet, its been a year.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes can be

0|0
    0|0
  • If the love is true it never dies completely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only when the attraction was superficial.

0|0
    0|0
  • Either could happen. Feelings are like scales.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes these die out to some extent.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont think so

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and no.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• They lessen over time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think at first it's all passion... then you get to know their little habits and find out if you can deal with them or not. After awhile, you get comfortable with them and the flame is more like a candle burning than a large fire! You go from "lust" to "love" :) !

0|0
    0|0
  • Feelings dissolve. Love is a harder pill to swallow.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depending how special they are.
    It could be never.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, and no. How you have grown from knowing them remains. The love transforms into a friends type thing for me anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely. Not all people you have feelings for will completely go away but over time will fade. From time to time a thought of them may pop up

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes andno

0|0
    0|0
  • absolutely true

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes