Do you Fall In Love too Easy?

Do you Fall In Love too Easy?
I was talking to a group of College Girls about this and, with one exception, they all said yes. Figured I'd ask here to.
  • Yes... stupid Cupid!
    Vote A
  • Somewhat.
    Vote B
  • Not at all!
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

3|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Not at all lol. Love isn’t an emotion to me, it’s actions, it’s sacrifice. Not many people worth sacrificing my time for back in my single days.

2|3
    0|1
  • No, I don't think so. I set a high bar, and if a guy clears it, then I will fall for him pretty readily. But it's not like I have casual sex with someone and then want to get married. I think most women who do that are just inexperienced.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Always always always. I find myself caring about people far too much over such insignificant things that they do not even remember. I begin to care and love my friends too quickly before they even recognize my existence, care too much about my relationships when other people seem to be okay with moving on. It causes a lot of hurt and I really wish I could cut it out.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn’t say love, but lust is a much more accurate term. There’s plenty of women I see daily, that I fantasize about sexually. I think almost all men are like me, where we see a woman we find attraction in, in some way and conjure up fantasies in our head about being with her sexually. I actually have never been in love.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 18

• Most young people nowadays are inexperienced, and mistake infatuation for love. They see someone giving them attention, or they have some things in common, and think that's enough to love someone right off the bat.

2|1
    0|0
  • I've never been in love I hope that answers the question

1|2
    0|0
  • If you count infatuation then yes. Just 1-3 days is enough sometimes.

1|1
    0|0
  • I have a habit of getting emotionally attatched too soon and getting feelings for guys, usually the asshole types

0|2
    0|0
  • Not at all. I´ve only been in love once in my life, and I´m 25. Unfortunately that guy is taken.

0|1
    0|0
  • It is the guy who usually falls head over heel first.

0|1
    1|0
  • I get infatuated quickly, but I've never fallen in love with someone.

1|1
    0|0
  • I fall in love in 5 seconds and get too attached. I don't fall in love with just anyone though.

0|1
    0|0
  • no i dont , its actaully hard for me to fall in love witth someone

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. I took 6 month till I really know that he is the one for me

0|1
    0|0
  • No I dont, am way too guarded.

0|3
    0|0
  • No, I become infatuated too easily.

1|2
    0|0
  • Lust at first sight.

1|1
    0|0
  • Nope

0|1
    0|0
  • Too easy! 💘

0|1
    0|0
  • Not anymore

0|1
    0|0
  • Only once and after him never again

0|1
    0|0
  • 🤦🏻‍♀️💁🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 29

• Ya if she’s the girl I see that is right for me. Like a few days and I feel in love lol like no her = no life lol
    I don’t get it. I met a girl on vacation spent like 5 days with her. Boom. In love wtf lol. She lives half across the world in Scotland so ya there’s that. Not happening.

But boom. In love 4 days 😂. Probably just major lust but still feels insane sometimes

1|1
    0|0
  • No, I don't. For me there is nothing like falling in love. Believe it or not, for me love is a choice, a decision and and not something that just happens.

Hence I can never fall in love, it can never happen simple.

0|1
    0|0
  • Its far to easy for me to fall in love l get attatched emotionally l only need a little bit of attention and some loving and thats me hooked and l am a very loving and loyal guy and l am not a player with other girls and l only have one girl in my heart and she knows that full well OMG why am l telling every one this about myself well its been said now lol

1|1
    0|0
  • The second that we talk for hours and enjoy each others company daily , I start to get the stupid bug..

0|1
    0|0
  • I've really only fallen in love three/four times now I think.

But it's kinda tricky. I usually don't fall in love very quickly and usually get attracted to someone over a longer period of time.

0|1
    0|0
  • You're 39 talking to a bunch of college girls? I'm assuming you work at the college.

Anyways no I don't fall in love easily. In fact over the years I think it has been getting harder to fall in love.

0|1
    0|0
  • Very very rarely, I have to be super blown away by someone to get attached easily. At least when I do, I'm self aware of it and don't act on it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes if the pussys really really good. I just can't help it. I'll know it's all bad but I do it anyway.

0|1
    0|0
  • Rarely, i have fallen only one..😝
    But most time its lust, not love.

Love is very different, complicated, realising it is what it takes!

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on a girl, if she is really my type, it's usually love at first sight.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yup. Just love women. When they're into you it's hard to say no. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • As easy as Einstein's acceptance of the uncertainty principle

0|1
    0|0
  • You could hit me with a rock before I always know she is in to me

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't fall in love easily but i easily get a crush.

0|1
    0|0
  • I did the first time i fell in love, but she broke my heart and i haven't fallen in love since.

0|1
    0|0
  • if a girl texts me a question mark
    I will fall in love instantly

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm that kind of person. It's a pity pretty much no one else is.

0|1
    0|0
  • People confuse "love" with infatuation far too often.

0|1
    0|0
  • No..

0|1
    0|0
  • I never fell in love, only sex

0|1
    0|0
  • Sadly No. I haven't fallen in love YET

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I do, I find love at first sigh.