Do you Fall In Love too Easy?

Do you Fall In Love too Easy?
I was talking to a group of College Girls about this and, with one exception, they all said yes. Figured I'd ask here to.
  • Yes... stupid Cupid!
  • Somewhat.
  • Not at all!
    Vote C

2031

Most Helpful Girls

• Not at all lol. Love isn’t an emotion to me, it’s actions, it’s sacrifice. Not many people worth sacrificing my time for back in my single days.

• No, I don't think so. I set a high bar, and if a guy clears it, then I will fall for him pretty readily. But it's not like I have casual sex with someone and then want to get married. I think most women who do that are just inexperienced.

Most Helpful Guys

• Always always always. I find myself caring about people far too much over such insignificant things that they do not even remember. I begin to care and love my friends too quickly before they even recognize my existence, care too much about my relationships when other people seem to be okay with moving on. It causes a lot of hurt and I really wish I could cut it out.

• I wouldn’t say love, but lust is a much more accurate term. There’s plenty of women I see daily, that I fantasize about sexually. I think almost all men are like me, where we see a woman we find attraction in, in some way and conjure up fantasies in our head about being with her sexually. I actually have never been in love.