What makes you fall for someone?

Any qualities, traits, gestures that make you fall for someone? Or if you have a significant other what made you fall for them?

1122

Most Helpful Guys

• My wife was intelligent and talented. She said things that made me ponder them hours, days, weeks, even years after she said them. She was incurably optimistic. She loved music and children. She was very compassionate and physically affectionate. She had wonderful raport with her students (who mourned her loss just like me). And I'll not deny nor apologize for her appearance being a part of it. Her fashion sense made you think she was well put together. She could easily pass for her twenties well into her forties ("Asian magic"... her words, not mine). Her enchanting dark eyes. Her beautiful hair. Her magnetic smile.

Most Helpful Girls

• This is an ace question! And I really don’t know the answer. I don’t know what makes me fall.. I do have a ‘type’ of person I go for but I can’t predict what the chemistry will be that will cause me to actually fall.

• The way he says things in his own words, treats me like a woman, sensitive, romantic, calls me by a sweet name, he is honest, trusting, caring, smart, gentle, patience, sends me songs that are amazing bc it relates to him and I... loves everything about me, including my kids that mean a lot to me.