What makes you fall for someone?

Any qualities, traits, gestures that make you fall for someone? Or if you have a significant other what made you fall for them?

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• My wife was intelligent and talented. She said things that made me ponder them hours, days, weeks, even years after she said them. She was incurably optimistic. She loved music and children. She was very compassionate and physically affectionate. She had wonderful raport with her students (who mourned her loss just like me). And I'll not deny nor apologize for her appearance being a part of it. Her fashion sense made you think she was well put together. She could easily pass for her twenties well into her forties ("Asian magic"... her words, not mine). Her enchanting dark eyes. Her beautiful hair. Her magnetic smile.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• This is an ace question! And I really don’t know the answer. I don’t know what makes me fall.. I do have a ‘type’ of person I go for but I can’t predict what the chemistry will be that will cause me to actually fall.

1|1
    0|0
  • The way he says things in his own words, treats me like a woman, sensitive, romantic, calls me by a sweet name, he is honest, trusting, caring, smart, gentle, patience, sends me songs that are amazing bc it relates to him and I... loves everything about me, including my kids that mean a lot to me.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• That little thing they do that makes you smile even when you feel like giving up. The way they talk that makes you hang on every word. That confident way they hold themselves not because they think they're better, but because they know they're enough. Knowing that their trust is fully placed in you and that they don't expect the world, only you. Those are the things that make me fall for someone.

1|2
    0|0
  • There's things I don't look for but tend to just fall for. Like a really shy girl who's quiet... I seem to just focus on trying to get her to laugh and open up and get comfortable... and over time as that's happening I tend to fall really hard.

3|0
    0|0
  • i love honesty, above all. thats rare. a bit crazyness with good intent. slim body, long hair as looks.
    and genuine attention. i mean not dating/leading multiple guys simultaneosly, thats kinda disguisting. thats my list.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maturity, Loyalty, kindness and if i feel a deep mental connection with her and also a emotional connection

3|1
    0|0
  • Looks, kindness, fun, honesty, vulnerability, trust.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like a girl who is aware, and simple.
    Six weeks ago, I was doing a lot of yardwork, and my girlfriend made me lunch, it was a salad with salmon and green tea. I still have not forgotten about it.

1|1
    0|0
  • I
    I have a crush on a girl that is hated by most of the other girls. I like her because she is cute kind and tries to help any one that is down.

1|1
    0|0
  • When they genuinely care about you, their isn't a better feeling

1|1
    0|0
  • A girl who:
    Is a nice person
    Is cute
    Has a nice rack
    Is willing to pay for herself and also has a job. No dole scroungers.

Simples...

1|0
    0|0
  • They take time out of there day to acknowledge you even if they are busy and just say something small like I hope you have a good day

1|0
    0|0
  • Talkative, Inquisitive, Confident but not Cocky, Stylish, and doesn't take herself seriously.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably cute short (around 1,55-170) girls who understand dark humor

0|0
    0|0
  • My stupid ass brain, mostly.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't know. I'm confused.

0|0
    0|0
  • A girl that’s wild as fuck

2|0
    0|0
  • Bum and boobs

0|0
    1|1
  • Freckles

0|0
    0|0
  • simmilar taste of movies or. songs, cute face, etc

0|0
    0|0
  • You are so hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Voice probably

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Long hair, toned muscles, a compatible and crazy personality, someone who doesn't treat me like I'm fragile.

1|0
    0|0
  • If they don't mind spending time with me. I can be selfish with time and a pain, and ik that. Someone willing to spend time with me can really get my heart pumpin'.

1|0
    0|0
  • No specific trait, because a trait in one person on another person would give you the same feelings, it's just an indescribable attraction

1|0
    0|0
  • Intelligent, gives good advice, honesty, spending time with me, valuing me, having fun together, being nice to me etc.

1|1
    0|0
  • If their personality is compatible with mine and they make me laugh

1|0
    0|0
  • Good personality

1|0
    0|0
  • usually spending lots of time with them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Confidence, loyalty, and a great sense of humour

1|1
    0|0
  • Banana peels.

0|0
    0|0
    • If they give you banana peels you would fall for them? XD

• Banana peels make me fall if they are on the ground on a frequently traversed route

Recommended myTakes