Paul Gascoigne tried to comfort a girl in the train and gave her a peck on the cheek and got accused of harassment. What is your reaction?

This girl was called fat and Paul felt sorry for her, he comforted her, gave her a peck but in return he got into trouble for harassment. I think it is really unfair. It is really sad. He defended himself and was in tears. He was in the train with his nephews. He is 51 year old man and he is the England's football legend. This case is a joke. I hate that bitch if she accused of harassment, she deserves to be called a fat bitch.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's true, feminism has gone too far. Now even the tiniest things are blown way out of proportion.

Feminists often claim that feninism isn't anti-male, that it's only the extremists who give feminism a bad name, but those fucking idiots don't get it.

Almost all of them support the metoo movement that has caused this to happen, men being punished for the tiniest of things and they've put men in a position where they can't win. There have been other cases where men tried to help women and the women they tried to help filed sexual harassment claims, including one who was drowning to death before a man pulled her out of the water.

Sure, feminists might say "well thay particular case is ridiculous", but it's the result of their endless widening the definition of sexual assault to include these little things, me too, the endless demonisation of men.

I expect that these idiots will avoid this question. They don't like to answer hard questions or try to justify their bullshit.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• What a sad world we live in! I know he's not had the best of publicity over the years, some of his own doing, but this time I feel so sorry for him.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Soon we won't even be able to talk to a girl without being labelled as a harasser.
    Funny thing, Kaitlin Prest, a feminist, said, I quote: "If you go in somebody’s dorm room and she touches you, and places your penis in her mouth, she has not conveyed consent".
    Yes, that's where we are now. If a girl let you in her room and suck you dick, she's not consenting.
    Because why the fuck not, eh?

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm not going to comment on something given I don't know anything about it and wasn't there.

But I would say it it seems folly to peck someone on the cheek in order to comfort a complete stranger. Extremely naive and inappropriate.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why would you kiss or really even touch a complete stranger? That's uncalled for.

1|0
    0|0
    • maybe it was normal in his times, and his action has been misinterpreted, he must have considered her a daughter, and there is something called a french kiss which is another way of saying hello. Also, he was just trying to be nice. Did you know even the soldiers used to give nurses a peck on the cheek to say thank you but now it is misinterpreted

• he should have known better. in todays society men can't touch women. however women can touch men all they want without any drama.

1|1
    0|0
  • She obviously has mental problems, maybe a pat on the shoulder and ask her if she is OK, that might have been a better idea.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am sure he has the money to fight it and maybe he will learn to stay away from women for fear of this shit happening again!

1|0
    0|0
  • I fully agree. Reverse bicycle-kick the fat bitch in the Cnnt while the train is moving.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's better to have absolutely no interaction with females.

1|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Dont go arouns kissing girls who dont consent. Or anyone for that matter

1|0
    0|0
  • Today’s harassments are really joke to me.
    And it’s not fair

2|1
    0|0
    • As a women, I blame women more then guys.
      And mostly I blame the law, because there is no good law and order on that

Recommended myTakes