Paul Gascoigne tried to comfort a girl in the train and gave her a peck on the cheek and got accused of harassment. What is your reaction?

This girl was called fat and Paul felt sorry for her, he comforted her, gave her a peck but in return he got into trouble for harassment. I think it is really unfair. It is really sad. He defended himself and was in tears. He was in the train with his nephews. He is 51 year old man and he is the England's football legend. This case is a joke. I hate that bitch if she accused of harassment, she deserves to be called a fat bitch.

39

Most Helpful Guy

• It's true, feminism has gone too far. Now even the tiniest things are blown way out of proportion.

Feminists often claim that feninism isn't anti-male, that it's only the extremists who give feminism a bad name, but those fucking idiots don't get it.

Almost all of them support the metoo movement that has caused this to happen, men being punished for the tiniest of things and they've put men in a position where they can't win. There have been other cases where men tried to help women and the women they tried to help filed sexual harassment claims, including one who was drowning to death before a man pulled her out of the water.

Sure, feminists might say "well thay particular case is ridiculous", but it's the result of their endless widening the definition of sexual assault to include these little things, me too, the endless demonisation of men.

I expect that these idiots will avoid this question. They don't like to answer hard questions or try to justify their bullshit.

Most Helpful Girl

• What a sad world we live in! I know he's not had the best of publicity over the years, some of his own doing, but this time I feel so sorry for him.