Do guys also play games/play hard to get?

Women are notorious for playing games when it comes to relationships, but how about you guys?
Do you also play hard to get?
Do you pretentd to be busy?

1565

Most Helpful Guys

• Games have always been a part of life. It's when you distinguish what is real and what is a game. When you're young and nonexperienced you tend to go with what you know or worse how it feels which may not be the answer. As you grow and understand value time and effort you will see everything has its natural course if action and the time duration it takes to navigate and successfully complete the task or issue. When you constantly keep wasting time you will either wake up or just go the neverending flow of uncertainty and hope.

• I’ve never purposely played games but I’ve been accused of it. Girls have told me I send mixed signals but pretty much the only signals I send out are “I don’t like you romantically but I don’t hate you so we can hang” or “I like you but I’m still not 100% confident if I like you enough to commit the way you want me too”. Apparently to some people that’s playing games. So if that’s what you mean then yeah I play games without shame. I’m 100% honest about it all so I personally wouldn’t call it game playing. However there are plenty of guys that definitely do play games but they’re a rare few mostly because most guys just don’t have enough luck with women to even try being anything but straight forward.

• I think you need to re-word the way you talk to women... 🤔.. e. g. In the first incidence you could say ‘I don’t see us being romantically involved, but let’s be friends’. (Although in a women’s mind, this one is never good). But with the second, tell the person that you need more time to get to know them, to determine if ‘this’ can go the distance.

• Yeah, you are right it is hard!

• 7d

@Poppykate you’re reading those quotes far to literally. I don’t think I’ve ever said those exact words to a women. I was just trying to express how I dealt in the clearest and most blunt way. I’d never speak like that to a girls face that would be devestating. I might not be the best guy in the world but I’m not that big of an asshole

Most Helpful Girls

• I don’t understand why either sex plays games or enjoys them.

• Games are for control

• @cavmanier correct. When a guy plays those games or a female they are trying to display what you already do. Other options, the ability to say no to them. They see they have to put an effort to keep you. Games are about control and portraying a greater importance, to be more desirable.

• 7d

I wear my heart on my sleeve. I don’t have time for games. I’d rather just be single forever. Let the players play their games.

• Oh yes my first crush lol

One day he would give me all the attention, next day he’d avoid the eye contact. Then when I killed him by making him jealous, he gave me more attention lol