Do guys also play games/play hard to get?

Women are notorious for playing games when it comes to relationships, but how about you guys?
Do you also play hard to get?
Do you pretentd to be busy?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Games have always been a part of life. It's when you distinguish what is real and what is a game. When you're young and nonexperienced you tend to go with what you know or worse how it feels which may not be the answer. As you grow and understand value time and effort you will see everything has its natural course if action and the time duration it takes to navigate and successfully complete the task or issue. When you constantly keep wasting time you will either wake up or just go the neverending flow of uncertainty and hope.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’ve never purposely played games but I’ve been accused of it. Girls have told me I send mixed signals but pretty much the only signals I send out are “I don’t like you romantically but I don’t hate you so we can hang” or “I like you but I’m still not 100% confident if I like you enough to commit the way you want me too”. Apparently to some people that’s playing games. So if that’s what you mean then yeah I play games without shame. I’m 100% honest about it all so I personally wouldn’t call it game playing. However there are plenty of guys that definitely do play games but they’re a rare few mostly because most guys just don’t have enough luck with women to even try being anything but straight forward.

0|0
    0|0
    • I think you need to re-word the way you talk to women... 🤔.. e. g. In the first incidence you could say ‘I don’t see us being romantically involved, but let’s be friends’. (Although in a women’s mind, this one is never good). But with the second, tell the person that you need more time to get to know them, to determine if ‘this’ can go the distance.

• Yeah, you are right it is hard!

• 7d

@Poppykate you’re reading those quotes far to literally. I don’t think I’ve ever said those exact words to a women. I was just trying to express how I dealt in the clearest and most blunt way. I’d never speak like that to a girls face that would be devestating. I might not be the best guy in the world but I’m not that big of an asshole

Most Helpful Girls

• I don’t understand why either sex plays games or enjoys them.

0|2
    0|0
    • Games are for control

• Show All
    • @cavmanier correct. When a guy plays those games or a female they are trying to display what you already do. Other options, the ability to say no to them. They see they have to put an effort to keep you. Games are about control and portraying a greater importance, to be more desirable.

• 7d

I wear my heart on my sleeve. I don’t have time for games. I’d rather just be single forever. Let the players play their games.

• Oh yes my first crush lol

One day he would give me all the attention, next day he’d avoid the eye contact. Then when I killed him by making him jealous, he gave me more attention lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 63

• I'd say men are likely to be a bit more direct most of the time. I personally am too, if I were to play games it's just to see how they react, but I rarely do since generally I'd say I got no time to play games. If I like you, I might take you out somewhere and just tell you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well I don't play a lot but few games I play, I play them well.
    One of them is the what do you give me?
    My most used games are :
    1. hide and seek, especially when you are starting to meet, it's to discover where does she go and start to go for there to see if something happens and after be ready with a good explanation about how we coincided there.

2. Testing the friend. This is one of the games I encourage to men make when they are starting, it's to see if a girl deserves to be your friend or if it's better to forget about her and it has 2 games inside:, 1. do you see me? It's about trying to get a definition of you by her and see if she really sees me with apropiated eyes.
    2. Would you present me your friends? If she wants to be your friend, but she doesn't want your friends to meet you... It isn't a good signal, it can be done many ways, asking for a meeting with all or asking to meet a friend of what you have talked before...

3. Dating game. This is one of the most productive and difficult but good games and it let you show how much do you know about the girl you want to meet.
    It's about picking the tastes of the girl and use it to link with yourself strategy is to listen what she says, and what she doesn't say so as it's impossible to her to reject it without rejecting you.

There are more, but I must say that almost all the games I play are honest, I have never played the only bad game because of women hate good men is because usually bad men use that cover to fuck and let her go, it's the only dishonest game I have seen men doing, and I must say that most of times are men who are used to play with desires and ambition of women more that use it to place themselves on a fair position how the ones I described before, I must say I have never used it, I won't use it so, I don't have experience to comment how it works.

0|0
    0|1
  • Believe me men wish they didn't have to play games and that everything was simple but by doing that girls aren't really interested.

Every girl I ever dated happened because I made them feel like I had better things to do.

2|0
    0|0
  • Well, it depends on what guys you are talking about if they are "Playas" then ofc they will be "the Game", which are just silly, stupid and sometimes unnecessarily inappropriate behavior. But if you are talking about the other guys which don't know how to play "The Game" and the show genuine interest then there's no need for games.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are some guys who get a kick out of playing games.

Playing hard to get usually is the result of someone fearing rejection if they signal their interest directly.

2|0
    0|0
  • The general answer is NO.
    If we are not interested we are pretty blunt about it.
    I guess if you believe someone is giving you hot and cold then, he is either not too serious or being tremendously stupid.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like to play games or pretend as though I am too busy to have someone approach me. However, while I am just being my natural self, women do not approach me. I've heard that there are more women approaching men nowadays (I don't know if this is really true), but I haven't experienced b that before.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I never play hard to get. To me, playing hard to get is just a stupid mind game that nobody should be wasting their time on.

If a girl desires a relationship with me, we should talk about it.

If I am truly busy with something like work related or something, I will let her know & make that effort to get back to her & make the time for her.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I notice her playing, I will play along and also come up with some things myself. If she's open however, I will be so too cause I'm an honest person and I love being direct.

Playing games is fun on the other side and makes the whole thing more interesting

0|0
    0|0
  • Some do some don't. I personally hate playing and receiving them. I don't have the time to play them or like to anyway. I find them a waste of time. If someone like me, I just want them to say it. It would make it a lot easier for the both of us.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Its difficult enough to find someone interested in me as it is. Besides mind games are for kids not a mature adult. Rather Tell them if you're not interested

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely lol show me you're as into this as I am. But that's only if the climate of the dynamic is playful. Some women don't like that, up front is the way to go

0|0
    0|0
  • Never if you girls end up at the time you need to get married and wonder why your single just remember this question.

0|1
    0|0
  • A few may do , mainly out of insecurity , males tend not to have any options , compared to females , unattractive women , both inside and out , can still get a man with comparative ease.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes a guy can do that as well. Especially when there are multiple options and the guy is considering whether to commit or not

0|0
    0|0
    • If I know a guy has other options how can I get him to pick me?

• @unaware101 Unfortunately, there's no general answer for this as it depends on the type of guy. Showing more or less interest could work either way. If you've got to the extent of being able to chat about it then that would be best.

• No. No games. Im just actually busy. Busy could be mountain biking and not having my phone on me not simply work.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't but although this make me very sad, l play "l don't care" game, when a female who l find attractive is cold to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • The vast majority of men do not do this. I don't know why females are so bent on thinking we do just because they do.

0|0
    1|0
  • I myself? No. but I have other tactics. That's what it is; a tactic. And like all tactics, it doesn't always work.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, I tease them, but that's it. I don't pretend to be busy. That's an asshole thing to do

2|0
    0|0
  • No I don't play those games. I am very upfront about what I want and if the girl is undecided I will just move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women generally have more options than men. So if a guy tried to play games the girl would just choose one of many other opt

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't play games and I'm not a fan of them. When it comes to things like that, you are either transparent or I'm gone.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I *am* hard to get. It takes a lot of effort to reel me in and girls just aren't up to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything you do. Guys do as well. Sometimes on purpose, sometimes just naturally.

0|0
    0|0
  • Short answer - no.

Unless they're mentally deranged.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.
    Generally we don't do such gaming.
    We are busy in actual games😂😂😂...

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really as l would be scared l lost the girl lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to do it.. But not anymore. it sucks and good for nothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • NO... we are just working our asses off.

1|0
    1|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 13

• Yes they do, even though 99.9% of them won't admit it.

0|0
    0|0
  • The immature and insecure ones do. just like there are women who play games

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes anyone can play games/hard to get but it is a waste of time. It's best to be upfront and honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some of them do

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, duh they are kings of mindgames

0|0
    0|0
    • I think the younger crowd or more app to play the mind games... As I've gotten older, I have clarity. The games get you nowhere nor is it fair to the other person...

• Don't believe anyone

0|0
    0|0
  • They play hard to get and I've been hurt by it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just like girls

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it's smart for anyone too

0|0
    0|0
  • They do. But they deny it profusely afterwards.

0|0
    0|0
  • The insecure ones

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys do, I know a few of em

0|0
    0|0
  • They play games by sleeping around and being hoes. Then they get mad when the woman doesn’t want the used up dick anymore.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes