Is it true that ladies in the old days were classy and girls today are sassy. Is it true that women no longer behave like ladies and are not calm?

I believe a woman is a classy and a girl is sassy. That is the difference between a lady and a girl. That is the difference between the ladies of old times and women of today. Women of today want to be treated like ladies but they refuse to behave like ladies

There is a line, "if you want to be treated like a lady, behave a lady, if you want to behave like a man, then take it like a man."

Men don't cry like cry babies after fighting, but women will fight and swear like a man and when the man responds, they become innocent and victims.

The definition of classy= a woman who has everything to flaunt but chooses not to.

A woman will get a lot of more respect by behaving a lady then she will by protesting without her bra in New York street.

Respect has to earned and we have to win respect in people's hearts, instead of forcing them to respect us like rebellious feminazis, who are insecure, they are never happy and they have a victim mentality. They are self-obsessed. They hate men and then expect them to be respectful, sweet, caring and sensitive. You can't hate the opposite gender and then expect them to give to respect.

Us women sometimes criticise the world so much as feminists, we are always pointing the flaws in other people and in the world that we forget to look at ourselves. 99% of the problem is just made up in women's head.

Life is like a mirror. If you will smile at it, it will smile back at you. Those women who don't get along with each other are hypocrites. My mom and my aunty- mom's sister, even though they are women, they still blame the victims of honour killing, forced marriage, domestic abuse, acid attacks and cyber bullying. My aunty is against love marriage, she is 36 years old and she is real BITTER about young girls. She is orthodox and she hates modern girls. She is against bf/gf relationship, love marriage, girls making male friends. I watched this song that made me realise how women were so graceful, elegant and classy in the old day.

• yes
  • No
Just read about female sex robots. This is where men are wrong. In 2035, there will be a brothel of sex robots in America. So sad and disgusted to hear this. Since, those robots will look like women, it is still degrading to women. Tomorrow, they will sex robots that will look like someone's daughter, sister or wife, or like an actress. Scared to think what the world will look like for my grandchildren. People are hungry and they are spending money on robots.

213

Most Helpful Guys

• I think women were much more classy in the old days. Nowadays only 2-5% of women get my attention because of their good manners and style. Most women nowadays are very unattractive because of their attitude, style and intellect - just my opinion tho; they don't need my validation, so it doesn't really matter.

• to me women want to be treated with respect and thats fair enough whatever they like to do in the bedroom. also to assume things are very different now is quite naive. its easy to imagine women have always been good girls or ladylike but delve a bit deeper into history and you soon see its simply not true. im not just talking about the hedonistic 60s but lets go back to the twenties and look into flapper girls of the day and then ofcourse porn was around as soon as photography was invented. oh and prostitution is the oldest proffession.

• I think girls today are empathetic towards each other and are less judgmental whereas older women are difficult. They judge young girls.

• do you talk with many older women? other than family which ofcourse will have a certain view

Most Helpful Girl

• They were classier back then but they would have been shamed if women then act as they do now. Modern girl's actions are more socially accepted

• Back then you could beat them

• @drdudebro69 yes, that is true, they are graceful, elegant and feminist whereas in the western society those qualities are called weaknesses.
      There is this Pakistani actress called Aiza Khan, she works in dramas and she is soooo pretty.
      She is so elegant and graceful. She is married and has two children. She looks so pretty in her drama called, "Koi chand rakh," in every episode. You can watch the title song of that drama and she looks so good in red lips and outfits of light colour.

• I just googled her and she is loads of pretty. LOADS