Can you have a 6th sense to someone your very close to?

You know how the person is feeling just by looking at them or speaking with them even if nothing is mentioned. Some might say you can read their energy or feel their vibe.
#wowgirl10q#wowgirlRocks#
#wowgirl10q#wowgirlRocks#

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• I do. I think we have perceptions that unconsciously work to our advantage, ones we aren't capable of definitively proving just yet

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Sometimes me a my oldest stiser say thing at the same time, it's like we have telepathy and we can tell what each other are thinking and feeling without saying it and we both get it at the same time. It's very strange but I think it's kinda how twins can get telepathy but we're not twins

1|0
    0|0
    • 4d

I have a close male friend I can't hide anything from he is awesome

• Show All
    • 4d

@FreshOutaIdeas well my ancestors are
      Romany gypsy so I've been told on my dad's mother's side

• 3d

That'd explain a lot, the Romani's have very ancient connections to ancient ways of viewing the world!

I'm not religious at all (in the Abrahamic sense) but there is more to this world than most of us could cope with understanding!

• I'm already psychic so yeah more then that. And it's not as fun people think and it's not like in movies lol. But I don't expect anyone to beleive me

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

Read me

• Show All
    • 3d

A is definatly me. You are problaby psychic.
      I feel like you are a S and a C. Does that have any meaning for you?

• 3d

Do You Think S is a female or a male?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• I often say word-for-word the same exact thing at the same exact time, and can tell how they are feeling or what they are thinking with 2 different girls.

Ironically, neither of them are my girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well when u r very close to someone you can understand how she/he will behave in a certain situation, so its not necessarily a sixth sense, but a good understanding of someone's behaviour.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have it, I can answer someones question before they ask it

1|0
    0|0
  • I believe there are more sense then has been explicitly proven. Many people have experienced the sensatio of being stared at from behind or otherwise noticed beeyond physical proximity.

0|0
    0|0
  • If the two of you are particularly compatible, I can see that being possible, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you know a person well enough then possibly and that picture is freakin me out

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Sometimes spending enough time together people's minds start to synch. If you find your soulmate even more so

0|0
    0|0
  • No, there is no such thing as 6TH sense. humans have only 5 senses.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yup, that is actually an example of how your body hairs can detect subtle air movements.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes l have that with the one girl that l more than love a sixth sense and a connection

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Even at times just by the texts they send.

0|1
    0|0
    • 4d

Yeah. like if someone usually sends sort of long sentences in a text, then one day they just send one word at a time and seeming without emotion.

• It seems like it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, you can. I have with several people I know.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes if you spend enough time together

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes you can

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends what u count as a sense

1|0
    0|0
    • 4d

I mean if u count other stuff we would have more that 5

• I don't know, it’s doubtful

0|1
    0|0
  • I believe that's called empathy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes it is very possible, does happen!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think people who are close become connected.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i do

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely

0|0
    0|0
  • No but after spending some days may be

0|0
    0|0
  • lol it's called non verbal communication it's not a special power. It just requires you to actually care about other people. People who only think about themselves are naturally not good at this.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Yes you can, its a vive you get and sometimes i can't explain it.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, you cannot. But if you know the person well enough, you can predict their actions and/or words before they act on them

0|1
    0|0
  • Yep absolutely

1|0
    0|0
  • I definitely have that 6th sense with My Brother

0|0
    0|0
  • No, because it’s not possible

0|0
    0|0
  • No..