Can you have a 6th sense to someone your very close to?

You know how the person is feeling just by looking at them or speaking with them even if nothing is mentioned. Some might say you can read their energy or feel their vibe.
#wowgirl10q#wowgirlRocks#
#wowgirl10q#wowgirlRocks#

827

Most Helpful Guys

• I do. I think we have perceptions that unconsciously work to our advantage, ones we aren't capable of definitively proving just yet

Most Helpful Girls

• Sometimes me a my oldest stiser say thing at the same time, it's like we have telepathy and we can tell what each other are thinking and feeling without saying it and we both get it at the same time. It's very strange but I think it's kinda how twins can get telepathy but we're not twins

• 4d

I have a close male friend I can't hide anything from he is awesome

• 4d

@FreshOutaIdeas well my ancestors are
      Romany gypsy so I've been told on my dad's mother's side

• 3d

That'd explain a lot, the Romani's have very ancient connections to ancient ways of viewing the world!

I'm not religious at all (in the Abrahamic sense) but there is more to this world than most of us could cope with understanding!

• I'm already psychic so yeah more then that. And it's not as fun people think and it's not like in movies lol. But I don't expect anyone to beleive me

• 3d

Read me

• 3d

A is definatly me. You are problaby psychic.
      I feel like you are a S and a C. Does that have any meaning for you?

• 3d

Do You Think S is a female or a male?