What do you think about polyamoury (open relationships)?

Polyamoury, also known as open relationships, or ethical-nonmonogomy, is the practice of all people in a relationship agreeing that the people in the relationship can date other people.
Incase my opinions interest you, I've been in multiple polyamourous relationships and some have worked and some have not. It definitely takes more work than a normal relationship since comunication is particularly important.

(Unrelated: im nonbinary)
  • Im in/have been in a polyamourous relationship and i enjoyed it!
  • Im in/have been in a polyamourous relationship and i didn't enjoy it
  • I havnt been in a poly relationship but i want to try
    Vote C
  • I dont care either way
    Vote D
  • Its not for me but im fine with others doing it
    Vote E
  • I have a moral objection to other people being in these relationships
    Vote F
  • I dont know enough to say
    Vote G

64