Would you want to see someone naked before being sexual with them?

If you had the choice would you want to see someone nude first before sleeping with them?

1|1

Most Helpful Guys

Most Helpful Girls

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 66

• Nah, there’s a lot of layers to sex I enjoy beyond everyone just seein it as “fking”!!!

I enjoy that sensitive vulnerable moment that happens as I remove clothing and watch as she removes clothing recalling her body to me!!! Hoping I will accept it as-is, just as the same applies to me haha!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Ooh. Tough one. I like it. If there is a strong connection between us, it wouldn't matter to me either way. I actually was with a woman for a while that didn't like her body so she didn't want me to see her naked. Yet, I do like the beauty of a woman. Seeing all of her curves and hopefully being able to run my hands all over those curves is a big turn on for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes when sometime iam at my girl friend home waiting in her room for go outside and she change cloths in front of me feel too good to see her in single bra and sometime nude breast and always waiting for these moments again

0|0
    0|0
  • No because if I decide to sleep with someone, I would already have feelings for them. Therefore their appearance is already desirable to me. It would add allure to the first time with them if I have never seen them naked before.

2|1
    0|0
  • What's the purpose of seeing my girl naked if I dont sleep with her after that..
    Sorry but in my opinion; its just wasting time.. As it's better to use that time to do striptease for me before we make love, whixh will add unforgettable memories.. (additional advantage)...

1|0
    0|0
  • Ideally yes, it prevents the super awkward situation if there's no physical attraction once clothes are off. 99% of the time you can tell before that though so its not really a necessity.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say that's not cool. Your taking away the spontaneity of the whole experience. Life is all about that. After you be sexual and sending pictures is amazing but I would prefer the first time to be spontaneous as possible especially if they have a amazing body which will make the experience even better

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats tough... but I'm going to take the risky position of waiting for the honeymoon

1|0
    0|0
  • No. If I see her naked, I'm going to want to have sex with her right then anyway.

1|1
    0|0
  • I think you'll be getting some thirsty guys after you for this picture xD

0|0
    0|0
  • not really. i might not want to sleep with them, lol. just kidding

honestly... its always better to see them when your ready to do that "funky monkey"

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, it would build up the excitment for when it happens. and both would climax better. call it an extended foreplay

1|0
    0|0
  • If she were already going to be naked. The middle of the bedroom would seem like a silly place to have chrome plated steel pole.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. I want it to be a surprise. A little tease here and there maybe, but never the full package.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I want to turn sex into a form of social media.

1|0
    0|0
  • What? Why?
    Is there a secret third arm people aren't telling me?

0|0
    0|0
  • Well yes but to be honest about 6 out of ten women I see I would like to see nude. Curiosity and whatnot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. That is like someone telling you what they bought you for Christmas. It ruins the surprise and the moment.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to see only my wife naked. (Marriage before sex)

0|1
    0|0
  • it would be nice to see them nude, and maybe have some fun, but that will not be the deciding factor ultimately

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, almost every girl I'm friends with lol.

Also, nice pic.

0|0
    0|0
  • If its between yes or not, i would be a yes. But it doesn't bother me at all u know.

0|0
    0|0
  • Clothes get in the way so we are usually naked first before sex

1|0
    0|0
  • Thats not matter of Choice... that's SOP before SEX...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I usually previously see them naked until sex the first time

0|0
    0|0
  • Like planned sex, "hey can I see you with your clothes off before you touch me?" Does that happen?

0|0
    0|0
  • How do u not see someone naked before fuckin? dumbass question

0|0
    0|0
  • No I would want to take her clothes off and caress her body

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. But it isn't like a big deal If I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 20

• My boyfriend and I saw each other naked before we met because we live so far away from each other, didn't really make a difference

0|2
    0|0
  • Hmm, I’ve never really considered that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sex is majority a mental process, but attraction for sex and each other starts with face and body. Attractiveness of body initiates the thing first. I wonder how the invention of clothing influenced our thinking about the human mind. Did we become more focused on human outfit? We judge books by the cover and minds by their appearance. Do people’s mental capacities fundamentally change when they remove a cloth? This seems absurd: How could removing a piece of clothing change one’s capacity for acting or feeling? Me and my husband - both had seen each other naked before doing sex. it turn out most exciting and pleasant. We had not not enjoyed sex till marriage. I will never forget the first time my husband see me naked in total privacy before marriage. I feared that everyone would be staring at me from secret window and evaluating my body. After this, I was surprised to discover that when we are naked we all look pretty much alike! I was yearning for a partner with more depth — someone who I can be emotionally naked with mentally for the years, and I discovered that true nakedness was both challenging and rewarding. A great deal of honesty and trust can be generated when you are nude with one another, something that rarely develops if the sole purpose of getting naked is to have intercourse. If you and your sweetheart are new together, enjoying the newness and the thrill of physical intimacy, here are some thoughts and ideas for getting naked together: If you feel your relationship is ready, you might consider undressing one another. One partner can blindfold the other before undressing him or her; it can be quite thrilling! Sex does not have to be so serious. For couples who are feeling awkward getting naked may try it in complete darkness and each partner then takes turns examining the body of the other with a small little penlight. This will bring out a lot of laughter and fascinating fantasies. Guys often worry, - Wood good, or wood bad? He went on to wonder whether he should or should not have an erection. What matters here is learning to associate nudity with something other than genital or sex. Occasionally, it is very exciting for couple who are fine about nakedness may get naked and simply hold one another because this kind of nudity feels too intimate. Being comfortable in your own skin is an important part of being comfortable and intimate with your partner. If it is exciting, go ahead and try it!

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless you fuck with your clothes on... isn't that what happens? You strip and THEN fuck!

1|3
    0|1
  • There’s a game show on tv called naked attraction in the uk where a contestant picks their date based purely on the naked bodies of the boys/girls, actually very informative :)
    I personally don’t need to see them naked, nowadays I only sleep with people I really like so size hardly matters

0|2
    0|0
    • It's also very amusing: every time, at the first stage, when the screens go up to reveal the men's legs and their penises, it's always the man with the smallest penis that gets eliminated first... the amusing part being when the host asks the Lady chooser why she decided to eliminate that man, and she replies with "His stance was just not as manly..." And you know it probably had nothing to do about the stance.

• Show All
    • Guy's a troll :)

• If someone was to big you will at least be ready for it tho.

• That would be ideal but not necessary. The person could have a banging naked body but if they have a obnoxious personality, it would turn me off and I wouldn't be attracted.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol... Well unless you plan on keeping your eyes closed...

1|2
    0|1
  • No. Save it for being in person. I'm in no rush and also sending nudes is a risky thing

1|3
    0|0
  • No it wouldn’t change my opinion. I mean, if a guys dick is small there are different things we can try. Such as using hands and toys in the bedroom there is no problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nudity don’t bother me I am very Comfortable being naked I’ve been topless on the beach few times. And went skinny dipping into my pool granite my parents wasn’t there. Plus I’m into girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont think it makes much difference what they look like naked...

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure. Absolutely.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|2
    0|0
  • I can hardly see what point that would serve

0|1
    0|0
  • If we have sex we are naked anyway

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, i will take it as it comes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, doesn't matter to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Getting naked just before sexy time, absolutely

0|1
    0|0
  • Huh?

0|0
    0|0
  • I always hated my brother's friend but after catching him masturbating in my room I realised I was sexually attracted to him.

0|1
    0|1

Recommended myTakes