Dating a year and a half, is it too early to move in together?

My boyfriend and I have been together for a year and a half. We’ve started to have the conversation about moving in together. Is it too early in our relationship to be moving in together? At the moment I spend 5 nights a week at his place.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• If you are together a lot - and it sounds like you are - and you feel committed to each other and are confident that your relationship is going to last, then my opinion is that moving in together is a reasonable thing after 18 months. You're already spending 5 nights a week together, so you know you can handle being together that much. The biggest change then might be about how the living space is used. Where do your clothes and other stuff go? How do you arrange the kitchen? How do you split the bills? How do you split the chores?

I think you should discuss those things and agree on how to handle them before deciding to move in, but once you've done that then I personally think it's a reasonable thing to do at this point.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on your relationship. I think generally speaking, it's too early

0|0
    0|0
  • Wait 20 years lol. What did you think?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I think you basically already moved in with him so you know what you're doing and what is best right now :)

0|0
    0|0
  • It's always too early

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes