My boyfriend doesn't like saying I love you or doing romantic things, what should I do?

I've talked to him about this and he told me that he isn't a romantic person and he doesn't like doing cheesy or mushy things. He also told me that he doesn't like saying i love you / i miss you because he feels that it loses its meaning if it's said too much (he barely says it to me). He also said that he's not good at showing affections. One last thing, he texts me really little (around 5 texts from him a day and slow replies) and he says it's because he's busy and also he doesn't feel that a relationship should rely too much on texts because then we'll run out of topics to say. I've told him I feel neglected and unloved and he has explained everything above to me. Now I don't know what to do... I want to stay with him because I love him but sometimes I feel very unloved and not in a relationship because of all this.
4d
What's with all the replies except for grayarea's lol. Seems like I came back to this site to see it change - for the worse.

110