I still regret letting her go?

Honestly, it has been 2 months since I told her to move on. Yet, it seems like I'm the one who can't even move on from her. I don't know if there ever comes a day if I ever cross her mind, but she does to me. My friends/relatives will tell me it takes time to let her go, but it has been too long. Whenever I'm with a different women, I just don't get the vibe like I did with her. This is such a toxic environment for me to be around with...

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Yea that’s normal to feel that way

0|0
    0|0
  • i went through the same thing, i told him to move on then regretted it for a year, he was upset and fell for someone else then i came back into the picture and it's a mess now. I regret telling him i wanted to try after waiting that long, maybe try your best with her before it's too late and then let go immediately when things that caused you to tell her to move on, start surfacing. That way you know you at least have no regrets

0|0
    0|0
    • I felt inside of me, I made the right choice, but the regrets were all the plans she kept talking about doing with me, and I instantly destroyed it. I did it the week before her birthday. She tells me about how she would have friends but they end up backstabbing and not really caring for her. All of those thoughts go into my head, making me feel like I was one of those person. I never meant to hurt her. The reason I let her move on was because I believed there is someone better than me. I, personally, mentally been through rough spot. I still figure out this inner happiness inside of me, and I want to deeply explore it before I start a relationship.

What Guys Said 1

• Man, remember that: only one life.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes