Is it possible to go on dates often with your significant other and still have a pretty boring relationship?

Like you go to a basketball game together, you plan on renting out a hotel for New Year’s Eve together with friends, go to navy pier for Christmas festivities, but outside of those things it’s still pretty boring with you two. You don’t try to find ways to make money together, plan for the future together and all you do is go out to eat often.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Yes. I saw someone for about nine months and it was like that. That was all we ever did. Same old things. I asked her if she was keen to get more out of our relationship and I realised she wasn't and didn't view it or indeed me in the same way I did her so I moved on.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1d

It’s like all the dates all overrated considering you can do all those things with your friends. Buying each other gifts for Christmas and stuff going out to eat And shopping together and other things it’s nice but it doesn’t make the relationship fun or interesting.

• 1d

That was very much the same for me. Nothing I couldn't do with friends and in the end probably would have had more fun with friends in my case. It didn't ever really evolve into a relationship. In this instance it didn't even have a physical side to it! Silly I knoe after so long but it was clear to me it wasn't going anywhere. How do you feel about your situation? Do you feel you have any scope or enough in common for it to improve?

• An exciting relationship is 50% your responsibility... you know that right?

A lot of people that feel the way you do right now expect the other person to make it exciting, and it doesn't work that way

0|0
    0|1
  • Yeah I feel your paun

0|0
    0|0
  • Some of it could get boring if you keep doing the same things

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes