Anybody feel like they met their soulmate but they are on the other side of the world?

Anybody ever meet someone online and you feel like their your soulmate but you live in a different country or different province? Did any of you have this situation and someone make the big move? I can not be the only one whose felt this way?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes and it's hard you have to decide if you can live without everything you know

0|0
    0|0
    • What do you mean?

• 7d

I mean if you move there you leave everything behind

• 7d

It's weird the things you'll miss like I miss my favourite bakery back in the uk because nothing tastes quite the same...

Most Helpful Girl

• He’s gonna stop talking to you in a few months at most.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Not really. I've felt strong connections in the past when I was younger with people who were far but really I think there's any number of people who'd make for fitting 'soul mates' and the long distance thing is always a bad idea in my view.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a soulmate.

0|0
    0|0
  • no. thank you for your question

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I talk to someone that I felt like I really had a connection with. It’s crazy lol but he did not like long distance relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m in that situation now

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah? Totally blows right? Feel like you could totally work and don't get the chance to even try like normally.

• Show All
    • That's wonderful. What an awesome story to share one day:)

Recommended myTakes