Do you ever feel nervous before having sex with your boyfriend or husband?

I can't imagine what it would feel like for me to me naked and him be on top of me with his dick in me like that. My heart is just skipping.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• As a guy, virgin on my wedding day with my virgin Bride, I was not nervous, but clueless. But I think she was totally nervous.

But pretty soon, we got used to each other being naked (I even took up a naked lifestyle when at home), and sex is just "natural", like eating and drinking (LOL).

0|0
    0|0
  • The first time I undress in the front of a girl is kind of nervous because she want me to undress before her. Now I dont care. If it is your first time, it is okay. Just dont make your man uncomfortable or he will leave you. and the amount and the quality of attention you get from him will decrease

0|0
    0|0
  • lol fk no. ladies love this d. I ain't got nothing to be nervous about.. she maybe nervous and shit.. but i make her feel good so its all good

0|0
    0|0
  • Virgin? It will go away soon after your first time if so

0|0
    0|0
  • very funny

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I feel comfortable with my partner.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• No I feel completely comfortable having sex with my man... Now the very first time I had sex with my man yea I was a slightly nervous but that went away rather quickly and I was able to enjoy myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • The only time I was nervous having sex with my ex boyfriend was when another guy had gave me love bites down my body

0|0
    0|0
  • Only when it’s someone I’m having sex with for the first time

0|0
    0|0
  • Nervous? Nope, Not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • No, why would I?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes