How to explain a “guy” smell when having a girls night to your boyfriend?

I went with a girl I’ve known since high school to this club that coincidentally has karaoke (my favorite thing ever). Instead of dancing in literally a ghost town of a club- seriously 10:30pm and nobody’s there- her and I decided to karaoke for about an hour. She was wearing this hippie, organic type perfume stuff, and now that I smell it on me it does smell kind of manly. I was only gone for about and hour and a half before coming back to my boyfriends apartment. I woke him up out of a dead sleep for him to open the door (he’s a grouch when he gets woken up) and he told me I smelt like a dude and went back to bed when I tried to defend myself or ask if he was mad at me. I’m hoping he’s just delusional cause he’s tired, but we shall find out in the morning. I’m just wondering, cause I’ve never and will never cheat, so there’s absolutely nothing for him to worry about. How do I explain this?

01