Why did he cry being a man?

So today my boyfriend woke up in the morning and was sitting on the bed. When I woke up he asked me to sit as well. He said me to to keep quiet for few mins and was looking deep in my eyes. And after 2-3 mins he hugged me tightly said "just 2 weeks left (for our marriage) , I'm so happy and feel emotional. The day I proposed u and u said yes was the best day in my life". I also started crying a bit. But being a man why did he cry? Is not normal right?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• men also have tear glands and all, and if there wasn't of crying for thousands of years in the past mother would never know when to feed a child cause he can't speak

2|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he realized he has 14 daus before his prison sentence begins.. ;)

He was overcome with emotions to be in the arms of the most beautiful woman he can find.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I don't understand why he would cry. Perhaps it was an exception, I think that was tears of happiness.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's normal, he's just feeling a lot of emotions. It's a good thing I would think.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not all guys are emotionless and made of stone, some guys are very much in the "soyboy" category and very emotional people; nothing wrong with it just not common

0|0
    0|0
  • So is this question essentially...

"Why does my fiancé feel comfortable expressing his emotions around me?"

1|0
    0|0
  • Surprisingly enough, men can feel emotions as much as women can.

2|0
    0|0
  • It's perfectly normal. Men have emotions, and it shows how much you mean to him.

2|0
    0|0
  • if you think we never cry you're delusional, he does cry he's just never shown you that.

2|0
    0|0
  • I cried when my dog died and other highly emotional times.
    It's a normal healthy response.

1|1
    0|0
  • some guys can get emotional and can cry, nothing odd or wrong about it.

3|0
    0|0
  • Obviously it's normal.. man are emotional especially when its about family..

0|0
    0|0
  • Its gotta be a mixture of him, really, really, really loving you, and him also being kinda soft

0|0
    0|0
    • 1d

It's got nothing to do with being soft, softies cry for stupid reasons not for stuff like she described + she told us he never cries when she's around

• 1d

It was pretty soft, if he had cried at the wedding, fine, but 2 weeks beforehand he needs to at least pretend to have it together

• Men have feelings too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wtf?

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not easy. It's where lesbianism starts..

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Really. You're 27 and you think it's weird for men to cry and show emotion? Are you actually serious?

5|6
    0|0
  • It is normal. He is human ofcorse he will feel sad sometimes or overhappy with tears it's really normal. It's as normal as breathing what if he through it was weird that women breath. It's 100% normal and it's good that he shares his emotion for him and for you to communicate and take the relationship a big step forward.

1|1
    0|0
  • I am going to guess the emotions and perhaps even impact your relationship got to him and he finally broke. I agree with others that this crying is normal. Men shouldn’t be expected to stay i emotionless

1|2
    0|0
  • What's wrong with men crying? I don't see anything wrong with it.
    If you feel men crying is abnormal, then women crying should also be considered not normal.

0|0
    0|0
    • 12h

@yucychan

Right but isn't it true that women find men who cry as unappealing because a man is supposed to be more mentally strong as compared to woman and so if a woman sees a man crying or crying like a woman then that can put a woman off. Isn't that true?

Well, it may not apply to you but I think in general it is by and large true? don't you think?

• 10h

@serious
      No. I highly doubt that. But you could, if you want, create a poll and see if you could prove me wrong.
      I find a man who cries or tears in front of me, are at the very least true and sincere, able to show me their sadness. And I appreciate that. It does not make them less of a person or less manly.

• Wow the ignorance in this post

3|4
    0|0
  • It’s very normal

0|2
    0|0
    • 1d

Maybe he did not feel comfortable crying in front of you but all hijabs have tsar glands and experience emotion

Congratulations btw!!

😊👏🌹

• 1d

Thnkuu 😘

Recommended myTakes