Is this woman pretty? Rate her out of 10. Can you guess her race?

Aiza with her husband called Danish, he is a Pakistani actor and she is an actress
He fell in love with her when she was 18 and married her when she turned 24. He waited for 6 years. Their families were not saying yes. Now, they have two children- a daughter and a son. Patience is a virtue. Aiza only works in dramas but her husbands works in films and dramas. I watch Aiza's drama called "Koi Chand Rakh" every Thursday at 8pm on Aryfamily.
5d
I just realised I didn't mention her race in the question. She is a Pakistani like me. I am British Paki. She is a Pakistani actress and she works in dramas. Both are actors. They even worked together in one drama. She is like the Pakistani Aishwarya Rai, she could have been Miss World but probably didn't participate because she is modest and didn't want to wear a swimming costume. Even though I respect Miss Worlds but I find her prettier than all 3 Indian Miss Worlds who had plastic surgeries.
5d
Right now I am sharing my insecurities with my boyfriend since Aiza Khan is prettier than me and my boyfriend is telling me that "I am the most beautiful girl for him." I hope he means it. Her beauty comes with elegance, grace, modesty and simplicity. Pakistan loves her. She is so sweet and humble. She also has a beautiful heart, soul and mind. An amazing daughter, sister, wife and a mother. She is a complete woman. She is so innocent, classy, dignified and behaves like a lady

513