Is this woman pretty? Rate her out of 10. Can you guess her race?

Aiza with her husband called Danish, he is a Pakistani actor and she is an actress
Aiza with her husband called Danish, he is a Pakistani actor and she is an actress
He fell in love with her when she was 18 and married her when she turned 24. He waited for 6 years. Their families were not saying yes. Now, they have two children- a daughter and a son. Patience is a virtue. Aiza only works in dramas but her husbands works in films and dramas. I watch Aiza's drama called "Koi Chand Rakh" every Thursday at 8pm on Aryfamily.
Updates:
5d
I just realised I didn't mention her race in the question. She is a Pakistani like me. I am British Paki. She is a Pakistani actress and she works in dramas. Both are actors. They even worked together in one drama. She is like the Pakistani Aishwarya Rai, she could have been Miss World but probably didn't participate because she is modest and didn't want to wear a swimming costume. Even though I respect Miss Worlds but I find her prettier than all 3 Indian Miss Worlds who had plastic surgeries.
5d
Right now I am sharing my insecurities with my boyfriend since Aiza Khan is prettier than me and my boyfriend is telling me that "I am the most beautiful girl for him." I hope he means it. Her beauty comes with elegance, grace, modesty and simplicity. Pakistan loves her. She is so sweet and humble. She also has a beautiful heart, soul and mind. An amazing daughter, sister, wife and a mother. She is a complete woman. She is so innocent, classy, dignified and behaves like a lady

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• 6/10

The guy probably waited 6 years because in those six years no woman his age wanted him.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes she's pretty. Or was before she become a mom anyway.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes she is hot I will give her 7.5 / 10, I think she indian.

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

It says in the description box that she is a Pakistani. Don't use the word "hot", use the word "beautiful" instead, she is a wife and a mother of two children.

• Show All
    • 6d

@supersplif shame on you. Respect women. Western culture treats women like shit. You were also in a woman's womb for 9 months. She is a respectable lady. Her husband was her first and last love. He waited for her for 6 years. She married her and didn't touch her, or live with her before marriage. He gave her honour and dignity. Grow up. There is no difference between a girlfriend and a mistress. A wife's status will always be higher than a mistress. Marriage will always be superior to a hook-up culture. You were not brought up well. You guys have illegitimate children. Bf/gf was called an affair not a relationship. Sex without marriage was called an adultery.

• 6d

It's bizarre. Western guys used to be known for respecting women. That's not so much the case now?

• I love brown women! Aiza is heavenly.

1|0
    0|0
  • she is pretty

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes very pretty

1|0
    0|0
  • Iranian? Persian?

1|0
    0|0
  • the make is pretty she ain't

1|0
    0|0
  • yawwnnn

0|0
    1|0
  • She is a 6, Pakistan?

0|0
    0|0
  • whitey pretending to be indian

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

nope She is a Pakistani. Majority of Pakistani have white skin.

• l dont know indian

0|0
    0|0
  • TV is not real. Don't you primitives know that?

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• She is beautiful and her lhenga is ❤️
    I think she is from Pakistan ryt?

1|0
    0|0
  • She kinda reminds me of an Indian Salma Hayek

1|0
    0|0
  • I am guessing she's Pakistani.

1|0