I’m 26 and I’ve never had a girlfriend! And I’m still a virgin?

Is this a red flag to women?

110

Most Helpful Girl

• Hate to say but yep... now days by 26 you’ve been married once maybe twice 3-4 kids lol

Catch up man lol

• damn lol girl

• On the other hand, I was 27 when I found the woman I wanted to marry. And it was happy ever after till cancer took her. Not saying I was a virgin when I married, but you will be happier in life if you do not rush and force it. Look at where you are now. Married right out of high school and now divorced with a child. Slow down. Enjoy life.

• hailey you ever up for pm

Most Helpful Guys

• I'm 28 and never kissed. Personally, I gave up.
    But it seems that you still want to accomplish that task. Based on the research I've done, it is a red or at least a yellow flag to most women. They will think you must be gay, religious, or something is wrong with you (physically or mentally). And most girls prefer experienced guys too. So yeah. The best thing you can do is not tell her. And if you do end up in bed with one, don't ask for permission when you want to do something. Just go for it. Pretend like you know what you're doing. Be sure to watch some homemade porn for extra help.

• More than being a virgin, I think the attitude towards it could be a red flag.