Guys can you deal with a girl that complains about Everything 24/7?

So I was sitting at the DMV for hours just on my phone... this girl and I’m assuming her boyfriend were next to me. She was complaining for an hour straight and talking about everyone’s appearance. Multiple people moved eventually I moved because she was annoying af. My boyfriend would honestly tell me to shut up if I complained and talked about people

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Life is always going to be filled with unpleasantness, jealousy and conflict. It's ok to talk about them when something concerning needs to be addressed or you want to speak your mind for a discussion but is there really any need to complain about everything you can think of when it won't change a thing at that moment? I wouldn't mind if we talked about an issue to either kill time or if it helps her relieve stress but I couldn't tolerate someone who complains about life in a pessimistic way all the time! Imagine how emotionally draining and annoying it would be to hear this all the time!

No wonder so many people wanted to relocate to avoid the annoyance of her complaining. I can't even imagine her boyfriend (if he's her boyfriend) being so ignorant to tolerate this kind of behavior! I would imagine just about anyone wouldn't want to date this type of person as everyone else here stated.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is a limit. Someone that’s 24/7 only busy with complaining about other people and things needs professional help.

0|0
    0|0
  • I complain about everything. :-D
    But not about that, that is just stupid.
    I don't like people who never complain or anything. That is unnatural. I need some sarcastic ass, to curse everything, when comes to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course not. Those types of girls get dumped frequently,

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah... that wouldn't work for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No way.

1|0
    0|0
  • It would drive me insane!