What would you do if you just started dating someone and found out that they are already in a relationship and are cheating on that person?

Just wondering.
I’m not in that situation.

52

What Girls Said 5

• Find the other woman, and tell her so we can BOTH dump and kick his sorry ass!

• Get really mad, force them to tell their partner, or do it myself. And afterwards never be in any contact with them ever again.

• Tell the other person and dump them immediately, followed by a highly concentrated bleach bath to rid of them off my skin.

• Tell his girlfriend and break up with him

• If possible I would tell the other woman and I actually have done that before

What Guys Said 2

• I would walk away from that relationship immediately and not want anything to do with that woman again. Remember this guys, if a woman is prepared to cheat on another guy to be with you, then eventually she will have no problems cheating on you to be with someone else.

• 6d

These hoes ain't loyal!

• 6d

@Unit1 Yes the world can be shit, no doubt. But try not to become a misanthropist. We are social creatures and life becomes more meaningful when we socialise and engage with other people.

• 5d

Too late. Deep down I'm a misanthrop. I just rarely show it.
      We'll end up killing ourselves in the future by dominating this planet and drive creatures and plants into extinction.

And for what? So that the elitists can enjoy life at the expense of the vast majority of us? We, the low and middle class?

• I would break it off and probably tell the other guy.