How to deal with the feeling of not being good enough after unrequited love?

Confessed to a friend, says she doesn’t like me in that way and simultaneously found out who she dated a year ago, was some tall white guy, now I’m sitting here comparing myself and feeling worthless.

Have the urge to change myself, I’m a regular guy, I guess that guy was super outdoorsy and stuff. I’m an introvert, I like what I like doing but maybe I’m not that exciting and I should change myself for her or other girls?

I’m also trying to stay friends but that is probably not a good idea right?

22