Why do guys only ever wanna have sex?

Is there any guy left who even wants to seriously get to know a girl anymore?
If all the comments from both guys and girls can be trusted, I’m very attractive to most people and yet I only seem to attract fuckboys. Is it easier to overlook an attractive girls personality or intelligence than that of a less attractive girl? Would that make guys less likely to seriously consider attractive girls?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• That is because you only go with guys that make a move on you. Guess which guys make the most moves on girls... fuck boys... ding ding ding.

You want a better guy... your turn to approach the nicer shy guy... or continue to date fuckboys... because you will only consider guys who approach you.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sex is more instantly compelling and comes with less baggage. No need to get your heart broken, no need to have someone else dictate your life. People constantly confuse sexual attraction with feelings anyway. If you cut out the second part you make life more simple and you won't lose half your shit in the future divorce. Win win.

0|1
    0|0
  • You probably attract everyone, but only those guys who have ambitions dare to approach you. And, guys who have ambitions tend to get what they want. Guys who get what they want tend to never quite learn to compromise. And that's basically how men learn to have relationships - by learning to compromise.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not everyone wants all the work, effort, time and money it takes to engage and maintain a full relationship. Many people don't want to sacrifice how they spend their time. Many women want to control the guy, limit who he sees, when he goes out and what he does because she wants him to spend time with only her. Many guys feel relationships must automatically conclude with getting married and starting a family after settling down. Not everyone wants that. I think it is more your age group. Guys want to have fun. They want to party. They want variety. They aren't ready for or interested in settling down or being controlled by one woman.

0|0
    0|0
    • 5d

There are guys my age who are dating though. Just never any genuine guys interested in me

• Show All
    • 5d

But smiling and reciprocating a greeting doesn’t mean they’re into me, it just means they are showing me basic common courtesy

• 5d

That is true. This is where being polite and respectable by both parties pays off. If he isn't interested, then he will show it or politely tell you. At that point, you know he isn't into you, say thank you, and good day and move on. No hard feelings.

• Please don't claim this stereotype... it's not exactly true.

0|0
    0|0
    • 5d

It sure is in my experience

• 5d

Ok but experience doesn't always extrapolate. My closest friends are really nice guys who care about personalities, I don't assume all guys are like this for the same reason as with what you said.

• 5d

You seem confused. All I ever said was that all the guys I attract are fuckboys.

• Because you are young not many guys want to settle down so fast the ones that approach h do it because they want to fuck pretty simple

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think being good-looking is a disadvantage. Personally, I'd me more likely to only sleep with someone the less good-looking they were.

It's probably partly true that guys are programmed to just shag away like there's no tomorrow, as many women as possible. It makes some sense as an evolutionary strategy.

But look around you. The world is full of married couples who settled down and had kids. These days, that maybe happens later in life. You're still young, it's totally normal for guys (and girls) your age to be randy and experimenting to figure out what they want.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe your style is attracting these guys... I don't know.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes not all guys just want sex we are not all like that

0|0
    0|0
  • All I want is someone to treat me right but all I get is women that wants money

0|0
    0|0
  • Lies

0|0
    0|0
  • Whats wrong with attracting fuckboys? All you have to do is say no and you won't have to deal with the shit that comes with them. Unless you're being stupid making wrong decisions getting with them you can't complain about them.

0|0
    1|0
  • I think it's like that in a certain age

0|0
    0|0
    • 5d

Okay but I don’t wanna date a 30 year old at 22?

• 5d

You probably will find a boy in your age

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes