What is an Emotional Affair?

What is an Emotional Affair?
When did talking to someone inappropriate become cheating? It makes no sense to me.
Sucks I posted same question twice my phone died My Bad

2233

Most Helpful Guys

• An emotional affair is often what leads to cheating.

• Contributes, friendships are cool. But if the friends replaces the mate for emotional needs it’s a dangerous path to walk. And leads to heartbreak , not worth the pain it can cause.

• I know, I lived it.

Most Helpful Girls

• If the OTHER person THINKS you're interested in them MORE than you REALLY are... it's kinda messed up. It's bad enough when people do that and they AREN'T seeing anyone else!!

• Be straight up. I'm pretty open and I tell people about my "not-relationship-relationship" LOL and they get it. Seriously though, if the relationship IS very serious, it's more needed to tell the new person.

• THANK YOU!

• Seeking comfort in another man/woman.
    I think that’s what emotional cheating Is. I don’t think talking to another person inappropriately is technically cheating.