How important is money in a relationship?

• Extremely important
    Vote A
  • Somewhat important
    Vote B
  • Does not matter
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• i find girls will say it's not a big deal until there is no money. when the well is dry they will move. they can find another well with a disposable heart too easily.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• We need dates and the bills paid. I’m not big on lavish vacations so I don’t need tons of money.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not important for me

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Money does not define a person; their personality does. While having the luxuries of money does add additional benefits to make the relationship more comforting and exciting, it does not impact the overall emotional connection between the couple. Those who see money as a factor in a relationship to an individual's potential will end up with disappointment when a certain amount of income isn't meeting their needs for happiness. Couples who are the happiest in their relationships are able to establish a bond through the time they give to each other, understanding each other's needs/wants and being able to experience life together both through good and bad times.

In my opinion, money has little/no importance in a relationship as finances are separate to an individual's true potential to be a loving and caring partner in the relationship. It's honestly sad to see so many couples break apart from a job loss, to going bankrupt from a poor financial decision and such. Never let money change your perspective on how you feel towards someone you love.

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s not important but I think the way most of us live these days. The illusion of money is very important yes
    Well it does have tangible benefits such as wifey can have a big house with a huge walking closet and her powder room. With a red corvette

And all those goodies
    But for the love itself. I don’t think so
    But most often it’s not like that

People divorce when finances are bad. Happens pretty often it seems

0|0
    0|0
  • Money is (almost) everything! But certainly in genuine relationships money is not a factor.
    Now you tell me: How many women have you had interested in you during the times while you were broke? I know my answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you earn enough to have a life without financial problems and sometimes buy what you like it is not important at all, also i prefer to have economy independence from my partner

0|0
    0|0
  • Even if I was mega rich, I would only spend a modest amount on her. Don’t fall into the trap guys

0|2
    0|0
  • Depends on the realtionship. It doesn't matter at all with the woman I am with now. With my ex it was a big deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to say it doesn't matter, but it does. It is the 2nd most important aspect of a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very important. Money runs our society.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's only a issue if you don't have any

0|0
    0|0
  • no money no honey bro, unless u both are broke maybe?

0|0
    0|0
  • Not important due to the fact I have my own.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes