• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Oh man, do I have a story for you. Yes, I have been cheated on.

You know what happened?

She wanted to fuck my best friend. Said it straight to my face. On one of the worst fuckin days of my life. December 23rd, oh how much I fucking hate you. Two years ago my family's divorce was on that day, and now THIS.

I plan on leaving her soon, because if she just wants to cheat willy nilly, then I'm not going to be the cleanup crew.

1|1
    1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• No. It would've been impossible. I always make sure the emotional bond is extremely strong and the friendship beforehand really tight. It would make losing that connection incredibly painful. Only an impulsive idiot would cheat but then again I'm not interested in idiots and I don't lower my standards.

0|1
    0|0
  • Never been cheated on but I’ve done LOTS of cheating. Don’t know what it is. I just want as much sex and I can get!!! Love being with different people to see what the experience is.

1|0
    2|5

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 54

• In the sense that my wife/girlfriend had sex with other people? Yes. But I don't see it as "cheating", any more than her having lunch with someone else is cheating. Took a while for that to sink in for her, though...

1|0
    3|3
  • I was married 30 years she told me she had 3 weeks holiday a year. Lie. she worked flexi time. when she died In car crash. i found out truth. she told work colleagues she was single so she could cheat on me. flexi time allowed her to have half days off. as she worked regular nights. she had new car but never used it. went with friend. she was married when I met her. Once a cheat always a cheat!

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes , and it caused me to put walls up when it comes to meeting someone new , which i hate cuz its not who i am , you give someone your heart and they shit on it

1|1
    0|0
  • Not to my knowledge (though I've known several people who where cheated on, its not pretty and I wouldn't wish that on anyone).

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I've never be cheated on that I'm aware of but then who really knows. I just hope that if I was cheated on it wasn't with dad, y'know? 🤷‍♂️

0|0
    0|0
  • sadly yes. of the 7 long term relationships i've been in (including my marriage) i've been cheated on twice

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely - you have to be careful these days it seems.

0|0
    0|0
  • Regardless what people’s opinion isn’t on this, I don’t like open/poly relationships or that they’ll just go slut around with other people unbeknownst to you

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I have been cheated on. There’s a long healing process. It can literally take years to trust someone enough to give them tour heart.

1|0
    0|0
  • I’ve never been in a relationship so therefore no one can cheat on me

0|2
    0|0
    • sometimes thats better lol you never have to go through the pain of a heartbreak

• Lol I’ve been through heartbreak trust me you don’t need to be in a relationship to experience that

• Yep, cause that is what women do. And it is way worse when women do it.

0|0
    1|1
  • Yeah by 3 women in the past 40 years. Not a horrible record overall but it still hurts.

0|1
    0|0
  • Kinda? My Friends with benefits did that, so it does not really count. I still felt betrayed

0|0
    0|0
  • no cuz im perfect. Just joking im single and will die single hohohohohohohooohohohohohooho

0|0
    0|0
  • Last two and a half relationships have ended with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • unfortunately i have twice. 2018 sucked for me dating wise

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, I have not. And if I stay single, I never will.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. And that is one of the many reasons I will not cheat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes by my ex wife of 15 years she cheated on me day one and the old hind sight is scary

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes 3 girls cheat on me over the years l just walked away

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheated when I was a teenager, and been cheated on.

0|0
    0|1
  • Not yet...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have reason to suspect so...

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never NOT been cheated on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. And it destroyed part me

0|0
    0|0
  • I have, it really sucks

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never been cheated on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have indeed

0|0
    0|0
  • Not as far as I'm aware, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 28

• Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • yea.

0|0
    0|0
  • A few times but I've cheated on my exbfs and went with guy's that were taken

2|0
    3|5
  • Nope. But I've cheated. I regret it and learned from it though

0|1
    0|0
  • Dumped his ass. He looked me up three years later😂🤣

0|0
    0|0
  • I suspected I have been cheated on but never found out

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, not a good feeling! I have been in a relationship going on 5 years and I'm not insecure about myself but from my experience focus on your partners behavior.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. He asked where I was the night it happened. I was at my grandpa's funeral.. ass!

0|0
    0|0
  • Too many times. To the point I just might give up for a long long while. XD

0|0
    0|0
  • No but I was cheated when i found out my ex girlfriend was married.

0|0
    0|0
  • Multiple times.

0|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|1
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|0
  • I have.

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Loyalty is very important in our relationship

1|0
    0|0
  • I haven't

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah twice but ok

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I think so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Common sense says yes... He said no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not that I'm aware of

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and giving an STD.

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

That's fucked up! He couldn't even be safe about it. Hope it was one you can get rid of. Sorry that happened to you.

• No I haven't

0|0
    0|0
  • It sucks out there

0|0
    0|0
  • No but I have cheated on an ex girlfriend.

1|0
    0|0
  • No i haven't but a guy friend is cheating on his girlfriend by having sex on the side with a close friend of his and teh rel girlfriend does not know

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.. But everyone makes mistakes

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. My boyfriend cheated on me with my younger sister who he caught masturbating while we were having sex. We thought she was asleep

0|2
    1|0
    • Oh wow I'd love to here more on that that is messed up

• Show All
    • 7d

@handyman0844 I was frozen but yeah after I was so pissed at my sister

• 7d

Why was you mad at sis? did you break up with the guy? how old was you?

Recommended myTakes