Have you ever been cheated on?

Since there arw so many questions about cheating lately
Have you ever been cheated on?
  • Yes
  • No

3056

Most Helpful Guys

• Oh man, do I have a story for you. Yes, I have been cheated on.

You know what happened?

She wanted to fuck my best friend. Said it straight to my face. On one of the worst fuckin days of my life. December 23rd, oh how much I fucking hate you. Two years ago my family's divorce was on that day, and now THIS.

I plan on leaving her soon, because if she just wants to cheat willy nilly, then I'm not going to be the cleanup crew.

Most Helpful Girls

• No. It would've been impossible. I always make sure the emotional bond is extremely strong and the friendship beforehand really tight. It would make losing that connection incredibly painful. Only an impulsive idiot would cheat but then again I'm not interested in idiots and I don't lower my standards.

• Never been cheated on but I’ve done LOTS of cheating. Don’t know what it is. I just want as much sex and I can get!!! Love being with different people to see what the experience is.