Boyfriend is moving near where his ex live?

What if your girl/guy is moving back in their hometown where they used to live and where they met their ex and a life with them? do you think living near where your ex lives can ruin a new relationship?

just not his ex lives there by the way, but he grew up at that place and had bunch of friends but he move to the city to live alone and now he wants to go back to his hometown because of job
his ex cheated on him and replaced him hence they broke up

78

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't allow your fears and anxiety to make this into something it's
    not. I mean, it could've been viewed worse, like them possibly
    being on the same planet at once. Jk, relax, trust the process
    you selected.

Most Helpful Girl

• If he is moving that means your relationship is at it's end unless you like fruitless long distance relationships. It kind of outlines that he is wanting to maybe get back with her. The question is, would you take him back if it doesn't work out for him and he moves back?

• we are actually in an ldr already. but him moving back to his hometown is a little bit life changing for me