Boyfriend is moving near where his ex live?

What if your girl/guy is moving back in their hometown where they used to live and where they met their ex and a life with them? do you think living near where your ex lives can ruin a new relationship?

just not his ex lives there by the way, but he grew up at that place and had bunch of friends but he move to the city to live alone and now he wants to go back to his hometown because of job
Updates:
his ex cheated on him and replaced him hence they broke up

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't allow your fears and anxiety to make this into something it's
    not. I mean, it could've been viewed worse, like them possibly
    being on the same planet at once. Jk, relax, trust the process
    you selected.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If he is moving that means your relationship is at it's end unless you like fruitless long distance relationships. It kind of outlines that he is wanting to maybe get back with her. The question is, would you take him back if it doesn't work out for him and he moves back?

0|0
    0|0
    • we are actually in an ldr already. but him moving back to his hometown is a little bit life changing for me

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• if living near ex's meant being with ex's i'd be a polygamist.

0|1
    0|0
    • haha i see. im probably just overthinking. my boyfriend is really honest and i have no problem with that but i find it hard that he and his ex might bump into one another or hang out together because of a mutual friend

• you are overthinking for sure.

• Girlfriend is gonna be doing this too... Honestly, it's not an issue... She's an ex and that doesn't mean anything... That's like worrying that divorced people are gonna hookup even when they in new relationships... Trust the dude...

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I did that once moved with my ex to her home town she literally screwed every guy she saw.

0|0
    0|0
  • Trust me noone wants their ex back...

1|0
    0|0
  • So that's his choice deal with it.

0|0
    1|0
  • Move with himm

0|0
    0|0
  • Move with him

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Or it could be he likes that place his ex just happens to live there lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its hard but if he is going to come back soon I think its okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • Seems harmless to me. If he's going there becasue of a job then I wouldn't worry.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how his ex feels about him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow...

0|0
    0|0
    • why?

• Just because he's moving back to his hometown doesn't mean anything nor has anything to do with his ex.

Recommended myTakes