Do you hate being single?

I've been single for a long time now, and I go through stages of being ok with it and being really down and upset about it. What about you guys?
Just wanted to say thank you for all the replies. They have been really helpful. I hope you all find whatever it is that makes you happy 😁

3772

Most Helpful Girls

• Oh boy do I not like being single. Like yeah people say not to date, and I do have really good friends, but I just see too many cute couples around me and follow too many cute couples on social media that I just cannot be jealous at them. Plus, I have so many things I image dong/dream of doing if and when I get into a relationship.

Ironically, I say all of this even though I was asked out twice in the past. But obviously I rejected both of them.

• I don't know if hate is the right word because I've been single all my life. Never been on a date, never had a relationship, none of that. There's no reason for it, it's just how my circumstances of life made it be. However, I'm getting older and I've always wanted to be married and have kids. So, the older I get the more I want to find someone but don't know if I ever will. I don't hate being single because I'm kind of a loner in general, so the being by myself doesn't bother me necessarily but I do get lonely and I guess long to find someone for myself. That's how it is for me.

Most Helpful Guys

• I've been single for four and a half years now, sure it can be difficult at times. companionship is what i miss the most (cuddling and just generally enjoying someones company) but try and get on with living your life, it's very likely you will find someone worth the commitment given enough time and patience! 🙏

• Yeah I'm in the same boat as you there haha. Not so much the realtionship I miss just more the closeness you get with being in a relationship.

• I have been single my whole life. Beat you guys to it.

• Man I’ve got to tell you. I don’t envy single guys right now. The feminist thing is ruining girls for life or until they figure it out and snap out of it.

The sex part where girls have grown up watching porn would be nice. In my day we had to basically make them try the stuff that girls now do without question. But I’d take an old fashioned girl over a sex freak any day of the week.

I’d just chill if I was you and wait on a really good one. It will happen. With divorce so high you can get a straight up 10 when you’re 30. The hottest fucking girls get divorced and then go with the nastiest dudes. You would be their hero! Lol.