Question to guys?

So here is the thing. I am a girl and I care about how I look, fashion, style and etc. I started dating a guy few months ago and he wants me to wear skirts and dresses only. No pants, nor denim (not even home). I was fine with that, because I want to be with him, and I don’t think wearing skirts only would be a big issue. I was just kinda curious how am I gonna go to the gym with a skirt, but he said when we get married, we will have a home gym. So I am fine with that.
Now he wants me to wear skirts like 10 inches (~20cm) below the only. The thing is I don’t like how they look. I prefer tailored clothing. I tailor all my clothing. I don’t like how they look nor how I look in them.
So I ask you if it’s normal for a guy to wants me to change that or that’s rare, and what should I do?

215

Most Helpful Guy

• Outside of the Amish community or similar religious sects, it's atypical, particularly in western cultures. You must really like this guy.