What makes a significant other a keeper?

What kind of personality traits and qualities make a person fit wonderfully for your criteria of a wonderful boyfriend/girlfriend? Everyone has different tastes but I'm sure many of us have similar ideas! I'm just curious what yours are :)

1214

Most Helpful Girls

• I feel comfortable around him, forgiveness, acceptance, helpful/kind, not entitled and trustworthy/faithful/loyal. I want someone who also has good morals and good work ethics as well, thankful, not complaining or negative, and fun to be around.

• -Faithful & committed. Always chooses you.

-Someone you can talk to about anything without fear of judgement. They are supportive of you.

-ability to laugh together about everything and get through the good & the bad.

-affection and compliments. Showing appreciation and paying attention to the little things.

-HONESTY!!

Most Helpful Guys

• The biggies for me are kindness, unselfishness, openly loving, nurturing, loves and wants children, respectful of men in general, had a good relationship with her father (that is huge, because it determines how she views and interacts with men her whole life), sexually hungry, adventurous and open minded, and she is proud of and embraces her femininity. That last one is sadly hard to find these days. One if the sad legacies of feminism.

• 7d

Thanks for MHO!

• 7d

Thank you for your thoughtful opinion :)