What makes a significant other a keeper?

What kind of personality traits and qualities make a person fit wonderfully for your criteria of a wonderful boyfriend/girlfriend? Everyone has different tastes but I'm sure many of us have similar ideas! I'm just curious what yours are :)

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• I feel comfortable around him, forgiveness, acceptance, helpful/kind, not entitled and trustworthy/faithful/loyal. I want someone who also has good morals and good work ethics as well, thankful, not complaining or negative, and fun to be around.

1|0
    0|0
  • -Faithful & committed. Always chooses you.

-Someone you can talk to about anything without fear of judgement. They are supportive of you.

-ability to laugh together about everything and get through the good & the bad.

-affection and compliments. Showing appreciation and paying attention to the little things.

-HONESTY!!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• The biggies for me are kindness, unselfishness, openly loving, nurturing, loves and wants children, respectful of men in general, had a good relationship with her father (that is huge, because it determines how she views and interacts with men her whole life), sexually hungry, adventurous and open minded, and she is proud of and embraces her femininity. That last one is sadly hard to find these days. One if the sad legacies of feminism.

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

Thanks for MHO!

• 7d

Thank you for your thoughtful opinion :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• Im not much on appearance I prefer personality, a nice dorky/nerdy guy, nice eyes a really happy friendly kind of person but all that doesn't matter if they dont pass the dog test or if the dont like dogs in general. My fur baby always gets the last say.

0|0
    0|0
  • Enjoy ea. others company, have common interest. He is loyal, respectful, emotionally healthy, supportive etc...

1|0
    0|0
  • Just someone who’s a man of their own words, gentleman, doesn’t leave me hanging, has longterm goals with me.

1|0
    0|0
  • How they treat others is very important to me, also how they are when/if you're in a fight with each other (of course you'd rather not get into one in the first place)

1|0
    0|0
  • sapiosexual

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone who is loyal. Someone who can have intelligent conversations. Someone who also is not controlling!

0|0
    0|0
  • Understanding. I am emotional and need someone who can understand that 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • He's not a cheater/liar and we have mutual interests

0|0
    0|0
  • He puts a ring on it.

0|0
    0|1
  • A hot body, a nice smile, and a funny funny face

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Good socially, good at communication, trustworthy, emotionally stable, has a work ethic, character, integrity, respect, has a set of values.

Attracted to her, she works to keep in a healthful state.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1) They don’t take joy in playing mind games to manipulate you.
    2) They aren’t afraid of sharing in what’s wrong or their emotions.
    3) Makes plans, with you involved in it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Same as i do and i found a girl like this
    same beliefs, view on the world attraction etc etc etc

0|0
    0|0
  • Compatibility, common interests, sexual chemistry but there is no such thing as a "keeper" these days.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually for women it starts with appearance
    If the guy is a stereotypical male. It’s a go

Second comes his career. If he makes money so she can get her dates paid for or not

After that. Can he afford a car? Cause she’s not walking in heels
    Then when it gets more serious. Can he afford a house

Well all this she will know from day 2 depending on what he does for a living
    If he’s a doctor. She’s all smiles and so in love

If he’s a car mechanic. All of a sudden she starts to find flaws in him

Then comes dick. She needs a size. Not average. Larger than average. Cause she thinks only a larger than average dick is sufficient for her large pussy. While it can be true for some. Usually not

0|0
    0|0
  • They like/love you no matter what stupid thing you may do/so

0|0
    0|0
  • Successful and driven

0|0
    0|0
  • Money

0|0
    0|0
  • personality , interests.

0|0
    0|0
  • lots of things the list never ends

0|0
    0|0
  • Trust, good looks, character and great sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • When she’s really kind and can have intelligent conversations about anything

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes