How can I flip this situation into working my way?

So this kid in my class is super outgoing, I like him a lot. The problem is Im to shy to talk to him more. We used to talk a lot but now we’re acquaintances with each other. All of his friends don’t really like me either, which I don’t think helps my case...

I think he knows I like him because I stare at him a lot. And I try to smile at him without making myself look weird. Anyways what do I do?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• all really have ta do is know what to say and and how to react to certain hurdles. sometimes it takes you to get to a goal without bullshitting around.
    talk about anything pertaining to that. the main reason you flap your gums.. then capitalize on it.
    know what to do when your mind is wirking against you is key. when you run out of things to say or think your just being weird might scare him off. just know that your mind is a bigger jerk than hitler and you just keep on being you. later tha fear will go away cause your used to it.

Most Helpful Girl

• you could start by talking to him again. I mean you can say hi to him when you see him or if it's too awkward for you, you say hi to other people while you're talking to him.