Why do I feel like an outsider with my boyfriend friends?

Everytime i go out with my boyfriend friends i feel like and outsider. I feel like they are really fake plus i feel like my boyfriend changes his way of being everytime. I feel bored and blah

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• If I was in your situation I would be asking myself, "Is my girlfriend always genuine when we are together or with friends? Is she putting on an act?"
    You mentioned that you feel like your boyfriend changes his way of being every time. I personally would be concerned. Integrity comes to mind.
    A man must be, a man of Integrity. if they are, who they say they are. He must be able to demonstrate this by this actions. Does his words and actions match up?

0|0
    0|0
  • I’d be careful if he is really changing when with his groupies.

0|0
    1|0
  • i always feel like an outsider with my friends wives and gf's. I didn't go to the same places, they met. My best friend met his wife at his school, while i went to another

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Some friends don't like it when one of them brings his girlfriend around or out with him! Unless you're one of those girls who need to cling on to her boyfriend everywhere just give them time for friends only

2|0
    0|0
    • 6d

Well there's some girls on the group but i don't really rely that much with them. It's not only a boy group. But i give him alone time with his guy friends too. So... I don't know

• It could be because you are new addition in his life and it really takes time to know and feel comfortable with someone especially with people who are much more different than you.. well for me anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess if it's hard to have a relationship if you don't get along with their friends

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

I guess... It's a little complicated.

• Show All
    • 7d

Maybe you could talk to your boyfriend about it and let him know you feel left out a lot of the time

• 7d

I have done that and anyway it's the same. I guess i will have to just not be with him anymore

• Talk to him it's not right for him to change the way he acts

0|0
    0|0
  • They are probably dicks

0|0
    0|0
  • Because you are, you need to get your own friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • How long you 2 been dating?

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would you want to hang out with a bunch a guys?

1|0
    0|0
    • 6d

There's girls too, not only boys.

• 6d

That’s not right. Regardless of how his friends act, your boyfriend shouldn’t change how he acts at all. Talk to him about this. That’s not fair to you.

Recommended myTakes