Was I a douche bag, yikes?

So a blast from the past I decided to be (re) friend him. My issue before was his insecurity and my issue now is his insecurity once again. Im starting to think he's retarded. I addressed him on being insecure and too much. he had the nerve to say ,"this is too much". I told him,"join the fucking club , its you." His response was "sheesh".. well get your fucking shit together dude five more years until you're forty and you're still quarreling. Sick of his issues and whimpy behavior.
  • You were honest
  • You were an ass
  • Other
    Vote C
And the women who say I was an ass are doormats. tfoh

14

Most Helpful Guys

• didn't you technically just agree with him, you know technically told him "what he already knows" lol

• No he was saying that I was being too much. truth is it's him.. no he doesn't know , he's damn near 40 doing the same shit

• Or throw them away, that is where garbage belongs after all, dont litter 😈

Most Helpful Girl