Having a MELTDOWN! 27 years and never had a boyfriend, can anyone help?

Fuck this shit. I need someone I can't carry the weight of the world on my own anymor e i can't be alone I hate this

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I know you won't want to hear this, but time will help.

However what you do also can help, use modern dating things such as tinder or okcupid or the such.

Past that go into an active bar during weekend nights, try get involved and create scenarios where you open possible relationship scenarios.

Other places are this is odd to hear, hobby groups where your forced to interact due to the hobby, thats another common way to open more oppertunity.

Its about not giving up and time. Hopefully you can get someone, the world can be lonely at times but try to survive.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You sure you need a boyfriend? Relationships come with their own set of stress and struggles. If you're having such a hard time dealing with out own, current problems, what makes you think having someone else's shit to deal with will make you feel any better. Also if you can't get your own shit together, what makes you think you're gonna find someone dumb enough to take on your burdens for you. Also, you're not carrying the weight of the world on your own. You're carrying a small, negligible, miniscule piece of the world at most.

0|1
    0|0
    • As much as this comment might burn, by experience i can tell that this is the best piece of advice here.

You're not ready to be in a relationship until you are fine on being on your own.

Entering a relationship with that mindset will eventually kill it leaving you with a broken heart and leaves you with less than you started out with.

• 4d

but i am fine on my own! I've been on my own 27 years! im a happy person

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• I understand you.
    The first place to look for a relationship is the mirror.
    What kind of person are you really, deep down inside? What must you see, that would make you happy with a guy? What turns you on to and off of a guy? What do you have or think you have to contribute to the kind of relationship you want?

0|0
    0|0
  • You need a boyfriend and I need a girlfriend let's hook up. :) Just kidding of course, you can try to put yourself out there though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like you need to get dicked down sister, those hormones need to get reset.

0|2
    0|0
  • Sounds like you need a weekend of sex more than a boyfriend

0|1
    0|0
  • Before we could help - what are you doing to make it happen?

0|0
    0|0
  • *pats head
    You’re ok 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • You are not alone

0|0
    0|0
  • Be glad you don't have to be the Hunter

0|0
    0|0