Im fucked I don't know what to do right now, but im a relaxed stressed the fuck out?

I've been with my boyfriend for 4 years and I love him so fucking unconditionally and wholeheartedly and so much, he is the right one for me, but why do I find myself wanting my own life, my own friends now and i think I'm getting bored , like WTF, why, I'm fucked.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Perhaps life has become stagnant. I'd recommend getting outside and join a community/group of some sort, of a hobby you enjoy perhaps?

1|0
    0|0
    • 5d

Exactly, and I have I took up the aquarium hobby, I have a small 5 gallons in my room and I keep myself busy with that and go out with girlfriends now more often but me and my boyfriend have gone through so much , life or death type shit both of us, and we can have a life together but me now wanting to be my own person, which lets me do things for myself and go out with my girlfriend when I want and I enjoy doing my own thing but I can stay with him but there something fucking me up about how I want my future to be and how I feel

• are you bored with your life? your friends? not sure what are you bored off.. life? you seem to be happy theoretically... do you have hobbies? sport?

1|0
    0|0
    • 4d

I have I took up the aquarium hobby, I have a small 5 gallons in my room and I keep myself busy with that and go out with girlfriends now more often but me and my boyfriend have gone through so much , life or death type shit both of us, and we can have a life together but me now wanting to be my own person, which lets me do things for myself and go out with my girlfriend when I want and I enjoy doing my own thing but I can stay with him but there something fucking me up about how I want my future to be and how I feel

• Well we can fall out of love just as we fall into it. Hooefully you dont leave him and regret it.
    Think of the good times.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes