Why would a guy cheat like this?

Why would a guy with a newborn baby and a live in girlfriend cheats every week with the same girl for over a year?

Is it possible to do this if you love your girlfriend?
Does he have feelings for the other girl?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Because clearly he don't love her we live in a world where some hate others because off skin colour or a prepared to kill and live life like it's nothing why are u surprised someone would lie?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it's possible and yes it would be likely he has feelings for the other girl.
    Why would he do it? Could be one of a hundred reasons. Because he didn't get caught. Because he felt trapped by the live in girlfriend and baby. Because he is a player. Because he really wants to be in an open relationship.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

What Girls Said 4

• Some people do it even if they are in love, clearly they lack of something in their current relationship and try to find it elsewhere.
    Is it acceptable? No.
    Is it forgivable? For me, no. However I know many people who would actually consider forgiving or even forgave a cheater.
    In my opinion again, I think that someone who cheats once, will cheat again no matter what his feelings for you are. So instead of trying to find if he loves you or not, you should just break up.

0|0
    0|0
  • This shows low self-esteem and weakness. This kinda guy doesn't even respect himself. I just feel bad for the wife, the girlfriend and even more the baby

0|0
    0|0
  • He doesn't love anyone

0|0
    0|0
  • Typical asshole

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes