Why would a guy cheat like this?

Why would a guy with a newborn baby and a live in girlfriend cheats every week with the same girl for over a year?

Is it possible to do this if you love your girlfriend?
Does he have feelings for the other girl?

56

Most Helpful Guy

• Because clearly he don't love her we live in a world where some hate others because off skin colour or a prepared to kill and live life like it's nothing why are u surprised someone would lie?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it's possible and yes it would be likely he has feelings for the other girl.
    Why would he do it? Could be one of a hundred reasons. Because he didn't get caught. Because he felt trapped by the live in girlfriend and baby. Because he is a player. Because he really wants to be in an open relationship.