How hard it is for you to work on your current relationship and are you truly happy with it?

Are you always attracted to your partner, spiritually and physically? Do you love him? Do you fight a lot?

People who don't have any experience, please don't comment about how single you are. Nothing personal. Tnx.

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• It's always hard work but when you trust each other and when you depend on each other you will always have each other. We don't often fight but bicker or sarcastic insults and bickering. We both understand we are both suffering with issues, communication is the key, talk to them, even if it's really embarrassing... It really helps them understand why you do what you do.

You miss them when they not there and you can't wait for them to go when they are home 😝

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have been with my boyfriend over a year. I would not call it hard at all. Mostly our relationship is happy and we have a lot of fun together. I am always attracted to him and absolutely love him. We have been through challenges but ultimately if you love and want someone, you will find a way. Xx

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• I love my partner. No I'm not mentally/physically attracted to her all the time. No we don't really ever fight. Not sure if we ever even have fought. Sometimes we have differing views on certain things but we usually agree to disagree and argument the topic in more mature manner.

I am truly happy with her though.

I see love as something bigger than mere attraction. It is about sharing your life with someone instead of "crushing" on one another in infatuation 24/7.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and yes.
    Everything is going well, the rare arguments we have always end up constructively, and we are building a life together.

2|0
    0|0
  • Relationships are hard.
    Working on it is easy ONLY because the other person is WORTH it.
    And no, easy day isn’t sunny but the sun will always shine through.

1|0
    0|0
  • So far my current realtionship has been the easiest relationship I have ever been in. No hard work at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • You shouldn't fight with your lover you should just always want them wrapped around you

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I love my husband and am very spiritually and physically attracted to him. We don't fight a lot, not much to fight about and we never yell. I find when we do fight about little things we hold hands and it's over in no time. The biggest thing during a fight to think is "is it worth it? Could I ever live without this man? Nope!" If anything starts to feel like a routine or boring we'll usually go on a road trip or surprise eachother. I am very truly happy 💕

1|0
    0|0
  • I have been with my first boyfriend for 3 months but it really feels as if I have known him for much longer, we don't really fight but sometimes can get overly emotional trying to prove our point in a discussion (we challenge each others views a lot but our base values are the same), once we realise that we are quick to stop, apologise or simply hug. I am attracted to him in all ways constantly but as I have always been more of a loner I do appreciate the moments we are apart too. It is obv too early to call it love and I still struggle with this as I feel like the term is so overblown that you don't really know what it means anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely hard but rewarding

0|0
    0|0
  • I suck with relationships lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Fighting isn't the only thing that's hard in a relationship 😜😉

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes