How hard it is for you to work on your current relationship and are you truly happy with it?

Are you always attracted to your partner, spiritually and physically? Do you love him? Do you fight a lot?

People who don't have any experience, please don't comment about how single you are. Nothing personal. Tnx.

66

Most Helpful Guy

• It's always hard work but when you trust each other and when you depend on each other you will always have each other. We don't often fight but bicker or sarcastic insults and bickering. We both understand we are both suffering with issues, communication is the key, talk to them, even if it's really embarrassing... It really helps them understand why you do what you do.

You miss them when they not there and you can't wait for them to go when they are home 😝

Most Helpful Girl

• I have been with my boyfriend over a year. I would not call it hard at all. Mostly our relationship is happy and we have a lot of fun together. I am always attracted to him and absolutely love him. We have been through challenges but ultimately if you love and want someone, you will find a way. Xx